New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Mine is in batangas (I intend to build here very soon) but its nowhere near as pristine as yours.

Its accessible though and its by the sea.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1434778021090.jpg   1434778055964.jpg   1434778092256.jpg  

2. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by willyfernando View Post
    Dipaculao, Aurora province. About 45 mins from Baler but there is a shorter route from Maria Aurora so we reached the place about 5 hours from Manila. All roads are paved in concrete with occasional asphalt overlay but it was a very relaxing drive with all the sceneries and the low volume of traffic. In fact, there were more people than vehicles were we passed and the we got so distracted with the view that we lost tract of time. Oh, and on our 2nd day we were asking what day it was already and by the third we lost it completely and never wanted to go home.:springsmile:
    Thats the recipe for awesomeness!!!!!!! Congrats.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    WOW! A spread that is worth retiring for. Is it somewhere in Laiya? I'm also checking out the beach fronts of Terazza de Punta Fuego but I prefer untouched landscape where little or no development has happened yet. I heard there are lots there that still needs development pero maganda beach front.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    Thats the recipe for awesomeness!!!!!!! Congrats.
    Thanks and congratulations to you too. I guess we're both tired of the urban jungle. Globe dominates the cell signals here and occasionally Sun and Smart blips in. That's good for me as I have been struggling to shut my fone for years. This place gave me rest and the poor signal eventually worked to my advantage.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Its in Anilao. No real beaches to speak of (mine is actually rare that i have sand hehe). But the diving is pristine due to the marine sanctuary protections.

I dont intend to retire soon though hehe. Only 40. But will spend as much time here with the family and friends.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Anilao is a good place to have a vacation spot. Their community is hell bent on preserving their environment and a lot of outside help has been pouring in for their worthy cause. You don't get that preservation effort in other places and your lucky to be a part of it. I'm already 50 and its time to seek more eco friendly investments instead of financially viable urban properties. It's getting crazier by the minute in the metro and I could feel the wear growing on me as I drive to places like Makati or Alabang or simply going to the Airport. People are also transforming, getting to be more rude and violent that it scares us to go out in places we used to perceive as fun (Greenhills, Makati and Metro Pasig). I'm old fashioned and I long for communities were people can be trusted and they pride themselves with their honesty. Provincial places are some of those where you'll still find them and thats where I want to retire.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    I couldnt agree with you more. Just have to fix that architectural plan .......

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jick.cejoco View Post
    No relatives, no bills, no pesky salesmen and religious solicitors and no nosy neighbors[emoji106]
    I still love meteorology. So, I might set up an amateur weather station to keep me occupied. I wanted to set up one here at home. But, the subdivision homeowner's association won't allow a tower tall enough to set the instruments on.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    I still love meteorology. So, I might set up an amateur weather station to keep me occupied. I wanted to set up one here at home. But, the subdivision homeowner's association won't allow a tower tall enough to set the instruments on.
    As long as the telescope is pointed out to the sky. Yomsayin?

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jick.cejoco View Post
    As long as the telescope is pointed out to the sky. Yomsayin?
    Actually, it's more like this. The homeowner's association won't let me set one up.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Retirement plans, retirement occupations, retirement locations.