New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by tabularasa View Post
    An effective leader should know the timing. It is not the right time. Gibo did that for media exposure and nothing more.
    so if his party mates with history of corruption win the election and file some cases in the ombudsman, that is considered time and money efficient?

shouldn't justice be brought immediately?
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by safeorigin View Post
    so if his party mates with history of corruption win the election and file some cases in the ombudsman, that is considered time and money efficient?

shouldn't justice be brought immediately?
    He he, kaya nga dapat magbasa, dahil yon ang pag-asa ng bansa. You see, expelling corrupt members would accomplish nothing, it should be met by swift justice where the courts will adjudge them guilty or not based on evidentiary matters and not newspaper clippings. Adhering to proper procedure without delay would gain confidence in the court system.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    OT:but related to this thread.

Corruption is a two way street. A corrupted official/officer and a person/entity who bribes or commits the corruption.

On the topic: For someone to say I will remove corruption should also look at the other side, people who CORRUPT officials.

Sino mga ito?

I will bet.....ALMOST EVERY FILIPINO ALIVE. From people who give bribes to the police, government employees and officials, to politicans....for favors/easier processing/lesser taxes/avoid accountability (say in a traffic violation)/ avoid wasting time/etc. Cultural and personal.

How many of you ACTUALLY declare all their income? their taxable properties? how many would rather pay someone than stand on line?

Who can cast the first stone do it now?

If anyone says I will stop corruption ..... alam mo na nambobola.
    How to stop corruption? Change morals of a whole generation.

It starts with education and morals strengthening. Not blank promises. (Lahat ata candidate nasa blank promises)

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    He he, kaya nga dapat magbasa, dahil yon ang pag-asa ng bansa. You see, expelling corrupt members would accomplish nothing, it should be met by swift justice where the courts will adjudge them guilty or not based on evidentiary matters and not newspaper clippings. Adhering to proper procedure without delay would gain confidence in the court system.
    so how is waiting for noynoy to be elected actually swift justice when you can just ditch them and file cases?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    so how is waiting for noynoy to be elected actually swift justice when you can just ditch them and file cases?
    Because you have to observe the process. One cannot ditch them without any complaint.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Because you have to observe the process. One cannot ditch them without any complaint.
    makes sense and explains why corruption isn't eliminated in the country

but what about those people complaining in bulacan?

7. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    makes sense and explains why corruption isn't eliminated in the country

but what about those people complaining in bulacan?
    You have to ask them. I'm no encyclopedia.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolHack View Post
    OT:but related to this thread.

Corruption is a two way street. A corrupted official/officer and a person/entity who bribes or commits the corruption.

On the topic: For someone to say I will remove corruption should also look at the other side, people who CORRUPT officials.

Sino mga ito?

I will bet.....ALMOST EVERY FILIPINO ALIVE. From people who give bribes to the police, government employees and officials, to politicans....for favors/easier processing/lesser taxes/avoid accountability (say in a traffic violation)/ avoid wasting time/etc. Cultural and personal.

How many of you ACTUALLY declare all their income? their taxable properties? how many would rather pay someone than stand on line?

Who can cast the first stone do it now?

If anyone says I will stop corruption ..... alam mo na nambobola.
    How to stop corruption? Change morals of a whole generation.

It starts with education and morals strengthening. Not blank promises. (Lahat ata candidate nasa blank promises)

if one will watch the current season of Lost, there is a machine which can measure the inner good and the inner evil of a person. so imagine the lady justice with the scale, if one tips more to the left or right than means a person can more of good or evil.

ngaun, para sa'kin di na kelangan mga machine machine na yan. i have discovered the best way to measure a person's potential to be evil. alam nyo kung ano yun, kapag tumaba sya ng sobra sa early and late 20's nya.

this is what I call, the chronic corrupt later on in his/her life. kasi 'lam natin sa poder ng parents natin parang controlled budget, controlled baon so kaya hayun parang model ang katawan natin nun teenage years. pero tignan nyo pag nagka-tarbaho, san mo dadalhin ang sweldo mo. do u even balance it? no most of us gain 20 pounds more pag nagkatarbaho. that explains na para sa sarili mo lang dinala ang pera kinita mo naman. starbucks, mga tig 2k na bill sa eastwood city mall and greenbelt etc etc.

now let's go 30's. yan ay pag may asawa ka na. ano mangyari kung HoT ka nun yuppie single life mo, tapos bigla ka lumobo pag nagkaasawa, ibig sabhin ang dami mo sinasaing na kanin. 3 gatong 4 na gatong. eh diba karamihan ng friends natin bigla lumolobo pag kakasal. eto naman yun, mga tao na accidental corrupt later on his/her life. kasi nga sobra dami reason kumbakit bigla ka tumaba pag-kaasawa. it's either you're so bored in life kaya sa pagkain mo na lang ibinuhos and instant gratification addiction mo.

so who wants to cast the 1st stone, against corrupt people? i guarantee later on in your life you will be corrupt too. hindi man sa pera, pera sa resources ng buhay. and anu-ano ba yun, pagkain.

kaya hayun lang yun talaga. the fastest way to measure if a man is ultra-corrupt. dalhin mo sa eat-all-you-can. pag unang plato pa lang puno-puno plato niya considering buffet naman yun resto. you'll know that the person you brought to dad's will be corrupt one day.
    ganyan din sa gobyerno, if a person is elected tapos pagkaposition, mabubulaga sya sa bilyon bilyon tax collection ng gobyerno, yun plato nya puno-puno ng guess what?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    so that's it?

oh well, so much for asking. I believe one of our tsikot members did complain about it.

anyway, I believe an effective leader should do something about it right away before it does more damage. The people he serves deserve swift justice after all

10. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen. Miting View Post
    big wall of text
    grabe, totoo yang sinabi mo!

dapat magbawas talaga ng rice intake!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Qualities of an Effective Leader