New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by tsikini View Post
    Oh for the love of ...mas may utak pa yun bishop sa inyo mas realistic . Ano tingin nyo sarili nyo as a race, we're like the British with their expensive TwG teas and the slang that simple words is like Shakespeare elite.

Gising! We are a race only a notch higher than the Africans. Ibiig sabihin we're best at exporting our main produce which is population explosion.

At least may tumatanggap pa nga sa'tin. Look at Africa, talagang pinapatay n lng sila dun kse walang mag-hire sa knila.

Count your blessings! At least we are more fortunate . Don't believe this Fil- Chinese elite that we have now who claim these. Changes are the answer to our countries' woes.

This and the Sin tax Bill will be our demise. Tax the only thing that keeps the masses appeased with their beer and gin, and we will have a revolution. I have seen this already in Eastern Europe. And look at the status of Eastern Eutope - nothing - pamoorin nyo Expendables 2.

This Fil-Chinese people and in government are starting a new problem! We Filipinos have a different cultture. We are not China, we are not logical, we are not rational race. Our race is based on love, and irrationality. and the Church knows this. They know us better

This year mas yare kayo dyan sa clamor nyo na good governance, soon all of us will be heavily taxed, staple foods like rice and tilapia will be expensive. Soon you can't even afford a car like the Singaporeans .

be careful what you wish for. I call on the true-blooded Filipinos to resist this changes. We are being manhandled like a corporation. Something 's not right anymore. I am a true patriot and a Catholic.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
    I smell a RAT!

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Oh for the love of ...mas may utak pa yun bishop sa inyo mas realistic . Ano tingin nyo sarili nyo as a race, we're like the British with their expensive TwG teas and the slang that simple words is like Shakespeare elite.

Gising! We are a race only a notch higher than the Africans. Ibiig sabihin we're best at exporting our main produce which is population explosion.

At least may tumatanggap pa nga sa'tin. Look at Africa, talagang pinapatay n lng sila dun kse walang mag-hire sa knila.

Count your blessings! At least we are more fortunate . Don't believe this Fil- Chinese elite that we have now who claim these. Changes are the answer to our countries' woes.

This and the Sin tax Bill will be our demise. Tax the only thing that keeps the masses appeased with their beer and gin, and we will have a revolution. I have seen this already in Eastern Europe. And look at the status of Eastern Eutope - nothing - pamoorin nyo Expendables 2.

This Fil-Chinese people and in government are starting a new problem! We Filipinos have a different cultture. We are not China, we are not logical, we are not rational race. Our race is based on love, and irrationality. and the Church knows this. They know us better

This year mas yare kayo dyan sa clamor nyo na good governance, soon all of us will be heavily taxed, staple foods like rice and tilapia will be expensive. Soon you can't even afford a car like the Singaporeans .

be careful what you wish for. I call on the true-blooded Filipinos to resist this changes. We are being manhandled like a corporation. Something 's not right anymore. I am a true patriot and a Catholic.

hahaha, panalo

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    OB has returned to bring balance to Tsikot. We need OB's alternate reality to counter Uls' logic and reason.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009

Yehes Go OB!

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year :bwahaha:

Sent from Mozilla Firefox because Tsikot hangs on Google Chrome

5. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Isa sa mga main reason ng kahirapan e ang pagdami ng mga anak. At kapag mahirap kadalasan inaasa na lang sa Diyos lahat at dahil dito madali silang napapasunod ni padre kaya overpopulation is good for the bishop.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    this is insane... i mean, he's so daym insane...

7. Join Date
    Feb 2006

Happy new year talaga , andito na si OB , buhay na naman ang tsikot yehey

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Overpopulation good for Filipinos, says bishop