New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Yung iba diyan, gawa na lang kayo ng grupo nyo....

[SIZE="5"]ABNoy[/SIZE]

Anybody But Noy.......

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis Raines View Post

After ng dwende yan ang gusto palit ng mga tao? Bakulaw?

3. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by mrpink View Post
    i think the difference though is that other candidates buy the services of the celebs ..

in anycase .. sa akin lang .. walang pinag-kaiba yung platforms ng mga candidates sa isa't-isa .. same pro-poor, anti-corruption, good governance .. all of that good stuff .. paraphrased lang so pagalingan nalang ng scriptwriter ..

people who think noynoy is inept because of his credentials miss the point of his campaign .. the fall of the phil. government is not because of the credentials of the leader .. it's because of corruption brought about by that leader .. credentials don't make the leader .. it's his character ....
    Don't get me wrong. I am for Noynoy. But since the question was on reactions to the ad itself, that's what I did. React to it from the level of an ordinary person who sees it on TV, and not bother to research about it on the net. I only found out that it was a love offering - gratis et amore - from the stars to him, when I clicked on the YouTube link.

Noynoy impresses me because of his character. Never took advantage of his mother's presidency by running for office while she was in power. Never heard of any untoward incident about him as private citizen while his mother was in power. A gun advocate who has never brandished a rifle or pistol while in public. No scandals while he was congressman or senator. How many sons of politicians in power can claim to have the same record, the same upright character? Katunayan nga, ang daming pulitiko, including other presidentiables who have encouraged their family members to run for office, as if politics were a family business. That's what worries me more.

Noynoy hasn't spent a fortune on his pre-election campaign. I hear the current ad was produced and aired c/o Kris' influence. Meanwhile, I read that Villar has reached the P850 million mark. This raises alarm bells because it begs the question, "Paano niya kaya babawiin iyan?"

I just hope that the next set of Noy ads will have more substance, more insights into the character of the candidate. The all-star cast has done the job of attracting viewers and drawing curiosity. I suppose once he's filed his cert of candidacy and when election season comes, we'll find out more about the candidate and why we should vote for him.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    whatever reasons we have for liking or disliking noynoy, this ad will surely make him more popular to voters

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Yung mga artista di ka naman pwede palabasing magandang lalaki ka kung panget ka
    -Bayani Fernando on celebrities promoting other presidentiables

Hahahahahaha obviously si Noynoy, actually nabanggit nya talaga siya. Sabi nya nung una parang okay daw ung may celebrity endorser makikilala ka daw kung sino ka tapos folowed up by that statement above

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'll ask this again, if not Noynoy, who will you vote for president from the present crop of presidential aspirants?

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    If I'm a registered voter, I'll go for Teodoro.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    Yung iba diyan, gawa na lang kayo ng grupo nyo....

[SIZE=5]ABNoy[/SIZE]

Anybody But Noy.......

:hysterical: nice one c_r

Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    I'll ask this again, if not Noynoy, who will you vote for president from the present crop of presidential aspirants?
    Gibo T.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Gibo is a good alternative. But there's the question of how he'll handle the problems caused by GMA and her minions.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    first time ko na view ang ads ni noynoy, i thought it was a new station Id of ABS-CBN, taka lang ako baket may mga artista na taga GMA...hehehe.,
    malamang si mr johnny manahan ang nag concept at nag direct nun.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Noynoy Ad