New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Pero marami magagalit na Tsikoteers.
    sorry pero fsck the people with concealed plates just for the sake of being unique/stylish.

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by flakez View Post
    OT lang. ano ba yung mga exemption na yun?
    http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61034

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Ayos iyan,- magandang simulain ng MMDA....

10.4K:shazam:

4. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    With or without number coding exemption, I don't follow this ****ing, bullshit and stupid traffic scheme. There are so many ways to make traffic flow smoother. Just consult motoring experts, research, study, experiment and implement. I know how to avoid and circumvent this coding scheme, never been caught for this past years. I have only one vehicle as my daily workhorse unlike others.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    if they really start imposing road discipline at kamay na bakal ang gagamitin.. baka in the future, di na kailanganin ng number coding

6. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by shotgun View Post
    start with those barbaric puvs.
    This. This. and This.

The most basic and sensible rule in solving traffic problems is that always keep vehicles moving. Any form of delay, whether it be a second or ten, will cause traffic since it will always be magnified tenfold due to the sheer number of vehicles.

They need to curbstomp those PUV idiots who keep on stopping and blocking the roads everywhere and cause unnecessary traffic. And those who supposedly pull out makeshift weapons and act aggressively towards traffic enforcers need a bullet sandwich to the face.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    If he can discipline the PUVsand improve the traffic along EDSA, masaya na ako...

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Lalo na mga bus sa edsa, yung humihinto sa Nepa Q, ang salot mula sa Makati. Pag lagpas diyan hataw na.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Sana magawa ulit yun pagpumara ka para bumababa sa bus or jeep ay talagang itatabi ng driver yun saksakyan. Pag nagpilit ka bumaba ka kaagad na di nakatabi. Mumurahin ka ng driver.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    narinig ko sa balita sa radyo kaninang umaga na ang talagang me exemption lang from the coding system are the following:

1. ambulance
    2. fire trucks
    3. police patrol cars
    4. school buses
    5. private company shuttle buses
    6. 1 (prsident)
    7. 2 (vp)
    8. 3 (senate pres)
    9. 4 (speaker of the house of reps)
    10. 5 (sc chief justice)

pati daw ang mga 7 (senatong) at 8 (tongressman) e ipapahuli pag nakita nasa kalye during the periods na applied ang coding system

hindi nabanggit sa balita ang mga vanity plates but i assume hindi rin sila exempted

ok yan

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
No more color coding exemption by Monday