New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2008
    Good luck then when they reach college where professors don't give a damn about family bonding, even sleep.
    Last edited by Reepicheep; September 20th, 2010 at 11:14 PM.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Reepicheep View Post
    Good luck then when they reach college where professors don't give a damn about family bonding, even sleep.
    I agree. When they reach HS, they will say I should have done better in grade school. When they are in college, they will say I should have done better in HS. After graduation and they have realized how hard it is survive without a proper education, they will say I should have done better when I was still studying. They didn't know that in school, it's like a training how it is in the real world wherein your boss doesn't give a sh*t how are you going to spend time with your family as long as you meet the deadlines of your assignment.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    eh kasi kayo matatanda na kaya galit kayo but for us students maganda ito...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    A society composed of un-educated and under-educated idiots is easier to govern over than one composed of highly educated college graduates.

The one who proposed this is already planning for the day he runs for president of the banana republic.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    children should spend more time watching talent shows and sitcoms and dramas and singing contests and beauty pageants and screaming faggots

we need more kids who want to become singers and actors and dancers and beauty queens

academics are a waste of time

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    children should spend more time watching talent shows and sitcoms and dramas and singing contests and beauty pageants and screaming faggots

we need more kids who want to become singers and actors and dancers and beauty queens

academics are a waste of time

Exactly why Wowowie is such a top rating show. Brainless tv entertainment to match the brainless viewers.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Right on uls. We need stupid people with low talents so that wage pressures could be kept to a minimum... :evil:

8. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Actually di na bago ito sa akin, matagal ng implemented yan on some selected schools . My kids graduated Elementary and High School with this kind of policy implemented by their school admins, as in talagang no assigments on fridays'. As for my kids school track record, graduates have a huge passing percentage on University entrance exams like UPCAT, Mapua, etc.

The school gives more time on seatworks rather than homeworks.

BTW, Homeworks can be done by you mom or your titas

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    hehe

we need them

they keep cost of living low

10. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    it's the new world order. produce brainless citizens.

basta family-oriented ps3/ktv/dvd hanggang umaga sa weekends, the more easier they can be controlled. kasi addiction yan eh, just satisfy their addiction hindi na makapanggulo pa sa mga smart people, tapos puwede pa perahan sila

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
No homework on weekends - DepEd