New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
    My Dir Jinggoy

Bwisit na Pandak yan. Sabi ng mga asungot niya, umalis lang daw ako ng Palasyo, patas na lahat. Eh di na siya nakuntento. Gusto pa akong i-jell (tama ba spelling ko?) sa Manila City Jell, eh puro may pigsa mga tao dun.

Eniway, wag mo pa ring kalimutang kunin yung parte ko sa jueteng at Bingo-2 Ball mula kay Atong Ang. Sayang din yun. At pag di niya binigay, ipa-trabaho mo na siya. Isa siya sa dahilan kung bakit ako minalas. Gawan mo din ng paraan para makapasok din yung mga babae ko. Baka magtagal ako dito sa kulungan kasi.

Hanggang dito na lang muna. Kukunan pa kasi ako ng mugshots, pictorial daw yun for the foreign press. Pero nagtataka lang ako, bakit may mga board akong hinawakan na may numero at nakalagay na Plunder. Baka siguro palayaw ko, tsaka bago kong cellphone no. (Ayos ah, libre pala cellphone dito sa kulungan). Ganda rin ng nickname ko, Plunder. Di ba kulog yun sa Tagalog?

O siya, anak. Alagaan mong mabuti yung Mommy mo (Dra. Loi), kasi ayoko ng alagaan yan. Matanda na kasi at amoy lupa. Eh marami naman akong ibang babae.

Love lots,

Daddy
    salamat, bro, for publishing this long lost letter of erap to jinggoy. . .panalo

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    True, i even read about a senator before (Roseller Lim from Zamboanga) who was about to have his house foreclosed.
    one story about senator saguisag was he opted to stay in a cheaper hotel during one of president cory's trips abroad. . .

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by vito corleone View Post
    one story about senator saguisag was he opted to stay in a cheaper hotel during one of president cory's trips abroad. . .

I think that was then bro...

Kasi, mukhang nalunod na rin ito sa sistema ng kurakot dito sa ating bansa.... Last time I saw him was probably 5 years ago,- hawak hawak ang dalawang batam-batang beauties sa baywang habang nasa elevator ng Intercon Hotel sa Makati....

BTT: If it was indeed the letter from Ninoy.... It again dawned on me, that we lost the opportunity, as a nation, to be led and nurtured by a great leader.... I just hope that Noynoy will be as steadfast to his principles and love of country, as his great father....

9909:gotcha:

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

I think that was then bro...

BTT: If it was indeed the letter from Ninoy.... It again dawned on me, that we lost the opportunity, as a nation, to be led and nurtured by a great leader.... I just hope that Noynoy will be as steadfast to his principles and love of country, as his great father....

9909:gotcha:
    He was a great leader, no doubt about that, but IIRC Ninoy said then in one of his rare interviews that he doesn't want the presidency should Marcos step down.

Why?

Because of the huge problem that the next president (after Marcos) will be facing. He doesn't want those problems and I can understand that. I guess it's enough for him to bring the dictatorship down.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by artpogi View Post
    He was a great leader, no doubt about that, but IIRC Ninoy said then in one of his rare interviews that he doesn't want the presidency should Marcos step down.

Why?

Because of the huge problem that the next president (after Marcos) will be facing. He doesn't want those problems and I can understand that. I guess it's enough for him to bring the dictatorship down.
    Well, little did he know it was his wife who would inherit it. He did say that after incarceration and near death, he lost all appetite for the presidency.

I was hoping Sonia Roco would win. Last time i saw her, she was riding a Suzuki Alto and old Kia Pregio. Although they live in an upscale subdivision, they've been there for a very long time already and their lifestyle isnt comparable to their "pandak" and "paos" neighbors.

Hey, if anyone can find the letter to Jinggoy please post it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12