New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    isa sa pinakamatinding nadaanan ko na putakti ng tricycle e yung evangelista ave sa santolan, pasig. . .antindi! hindi na ko daraan ulit dun hangga't maiiwasan

dapat padaanin si bunggoy dun para malaman nya sinasabi nya

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by safeorigin View Post
    kinda like... US treasuries

they keep on pumping them even if there is no increase in demand ^^
    actually there is

this isnt the thread to talk about this stuff

i'll bring this to the other thread

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    I guess Jinggoy is eyeing for higher office.... so he's making himself popular to the masa....

4. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    I just came from a long weekend in Pagudpud... and the worst things I encountered on my long drive from Manila and back are tricycles! Slow moving trucks were never a nuisance to me as a lot were even considerate to fast vehicles, giving signals when it is safe to overtake. The passenger buses were also okay (except for one reckless Partas bus). But the tricycles that ply the national highways were just so bad... they're too slow, they hog lanes (sometimes two), they race each other and even race cars, they never give way to passing cars. They should pay triple road user's tax for the mess they're making... and the fact that a great majority of them are either ignorant or just plain inconsiderate.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Boo!! They should first implement the ban of tricycles from using main roads/highways. Which by fact is a law! Oh, and they should totally be taxed!!! :fire:

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by russpogi View Post
    Boo!! They should first implement the ban of tricycles from using main roads/highways. Which by fact is a law! Oh, and they should totally be taxed!!! :fire:

Sila na ang mga bagong hari at killers sa highway!!! Try ninyong bumiyahe sa probinsiya... Sangkaterba ang mga iyan na nagho-hold ng traffic.... Bigla pang papasok sa kalye ng walang kaabog-abog... :twak:

10.7K:naughty:

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    trike exempted from road user's tax???? WTH???? will they not use the roads anymore? kaya nga road user's tax eh... para sa mga gumagamit ng kalye. tsk tsk i-exempt mo sila eh di pati na rin mga motor, etc. eh makikipaglaban na exempted na rin dapat sila. dapat nga eh mas higpitan pa sila kase eh talaga naman ang daming napeperwisyo nitong mga ito. wala pang galang sa batas trapiko at karamihan eh walang tamang mga papeles (vehicle reg, driver's license, etc.) tapos eh ang tatapang pa sa kalye na akala mo eh kalalaki ng mga itinulong sa pagpapagawa ng mga iyon. hayyyy... uunlad pa kaya tayo? common-sense na lang nga para masolusyunan ang mga problema eh mas pinipili pang ikutan na lang ang sistema.

the good senator is out of his mind, in my opinion.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    gotta pity those poor trike drivers

they're only trying to make a living

9. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    gotta pity those poor trike drivers

they're only trying to make a living

sana lang they'll understand that making a living does not exempt them from the law and order of the land. afterall, we, the ones negatively affected, are also only trying to make a living when we use the roads going to our places of work.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    support nyo na lang construction ng expressways. that's a deadend wish imho.

say for example, dati tinitiis ko yan tricycle from Angeles to Tarlac. ngaun hanggang Tarlac na expressway yehey. who cares about them if they want to waste time all the time.

dati araw-araw uwian ako sa a'min. 10 taon ko tinitiis ang bus, jeep, tricycle. as the years passed, lalo pa dumadami. siguro as our population grows ganun din yan puvs.

nag-condo na lang ako, peace of mind. walk sa work, pasyal sa mall, namamalengke sa grocery. kung uuwi ako sa orig na house namin i just go home late.

di gano laspag cars, less chances mabangga ng mga hinayupak na yan so mas mabilis makaipon. although di ako nakaka-ipon heheh pero yun na nga at least di nasasayang pera sa gasoline, depreciation, time wasted by being with them all the time. patapon na buhay nila eh, sobrang unproductive, ba't ka papayag apektuhan ka nila for life.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
NEWS: Exemption of tricycles from road user's tax sought