New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Davide, the SC CJ during that time is a relative of the Chiong's. Kaya tama si Big, history is written by the victors.

Kaya ganun na lang SC ruling. Weird actually. Damingvreliavle witness and photos showing Paco is in Manila kaso hindi inadmit ng trial court thus not included in the considerations of the SC.

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk
    And this is the biggest reason why the death penalty should not be reinstated in the Philippines. Our justice system is just so ****ed up, innocent people go to jail everyday, and remain there forever. Paco, was metted the death penalty by no less than our revered Supreme Court. If GMA did not abolish the death penalty when she did, this guy would have been dead by now, and the SC would have had the ignominy of sending an apparently innocent man to his death.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by Lew_Alcindor View Post
    That is interesting because I was about to ask.....IF the evidence (though not accepted by the court) supports that Paco is could not have been in the crime scene during the act, why would Mrs. Chiong pursue the case considering doubts on their case?

I mean if I am a parent of a crime victim, I would like the real perpetrators to be jailed and not some fall guy.
    Maybe because the real perpetrators are "untouchable". There is talk, you know, that it was a certain drug lord compadre of our dear president who is the real mastermind behind the deaths of the chiong sisters. And you know the chinese -- save face at all costs. I'm just speculating here, though, so take what I say with a grain of salt.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Puro tsismis lang. Sino bang criminals ang umamin sa ginawa nila?

I'm still banking on guilty by association, meron talaga gumawa nun Crime doon sa mga barkada niya.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Puro tsismis lang. Sino bang criminals ang umamin sa ginawa nila?

I'm still banking on guilty by association, meron talaga gumawa nun Crime doon sa mga barkada niya.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Exactly. Take Josman Aznar for example.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by dreamur; August 2nd, 2018 at 04:30 PM.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Funny people are saying the real perpetrators are “untouchables”.

So are we saying the Osmenas and the Aznars are “touchables” (if there is such athing) in Cebu?

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Savage

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Savage

But, but.... that was exactly what i said when i saw the news many years back, guwapo e bakit nang-rape ng kartada kuwatro?

But then again, merong ngets na malakas ang *** appeal. Yung umuupa sa ermats ko pongang-ponga pero talikodgenic.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    But, but.... that was exactly what i said when i saw the news many years back, guwapo e bakit nang-rape ng kartada kuwatro?

But then again, merong ngets na malakas ang *** appeal. Yung umuupa sa ermats ko pongang-ponga pero talikodgenic.
    Hipon? Haha

Sent from my ASUS_T00I using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Hipon? Haha

Sent from my ASUS_T00I using Tapatalk
    big butt po!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Hindi santo yang si Paco at grupo niya.
    Maraming serial killer na good looking.
    And true hindi ganun ka attractive yung chiong sisters, for them to be ***ually targetted means screwed mga utak ng grupo nayan. Hindi lang *** habol ng mga yan pati domination, baka tinorture payung magkapatid.
    Despite the money and connection hindi parin nabili ng family ni Paco ang justice system because overwhelming ang testimonies and evidenced. Kung na acquit yang grupo ni Paco malamang tinumba din yan ng mga yapak.
    After their conviction, majority of the cebuanos felt their city is safe again.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Netizens Petition for Duterte to reopen 'Chiong sisters" Case