New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    :bwahaha:

I like the bigger, i mean, taller girl. hehehe.

at least those girls have ALL the right to do a birthday suit. hehehe...

yun iba kasing streakers, wala naman makita e. :rofl:

MR, i hope you found the pics where the streamers flew off. :naughty2:

2. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    instead of investigating and disallowing, make it illegal for those running in naked to wear bonnets

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    hehehe, wala nang tatakbo nun specially yung mga maliliit ang dala... :rofl:

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    *ooba99--The fraternity that did the protest run is the same on that does the oblation run in UP. My ex-fiance is a member of their sorority in UP.

I believe the senator should have more important things to do rather than investigate something like this.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Pimentel degenerated for some reason.

He used to be a good person.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    he has grown disgruntled overtime...somehow our own history has likewise forgotten his greatest contribution, especially in one of my favorite cities in Mindanao. he should not have stuck himself in the Senate...why not try the Supreme Court? that's where he can rightfully say that the traditional oblation run is obscene...his opinion now would carry much weight in there...but wait, how old is he na ba?

pero sa palagay ko mas ok yung lalaki ang mag tatakbo na hubad, kasi very unlikely na may babaeng i rape siya...pag babae, nah, kahit di pa yan naliligo...mas mabilis pa sa alas kwarto, este, alas kwatro, matala na naman yan sa statistics...mas ok yung fun run na lalaki lang...let the oblation run be just a tradition...that is, the fun is for everyone, the object: boyzzzzz...

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by redorange View Post
    *ooba99--The fraternity that did the protest run is the same on that does the oblation run in UP. My ex-fiance is a member of their sorority in UP.
    Yup, sir reorange. I checked and you're right. It is the same fraternity alright. Thanks for the heads up.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Politics as usual.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Ulyanin na talaga tong si Pimentel...bakit pa mag Senate investigation sa naganap na takbuhan na to...discrimination nga yung ginagawa nya eh...pag Oblation Run sa UP by APO walang nagrereklamo, nababalita pa, pero pag "Nude Run" sa U-belt by APO din, iimbestigahan??? too much senseless Senate investigations that does noy yield any substantive legislation...

PS: hindi po ako member ng APO

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    :bwahaha:

I like the bigger, i mean, taller girl. hehehe.

at least those girls have ALL the right to do a birthday suit. hehehe...

yun iba kasing streakers, wala naman makita e. :rofl:

MR, i hope you found the pics where the streamers flew off. :naughty2:
    ayos ang puti

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Nene P. "Scandalized": Probe Blatant Display of Male Genitals in U-Belt Protest