New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: What do you want regarding our current political situation?

Voters
91. You may not vote on this poll
  • GMA to resign

27 29.67%
  • GMA to be impeached

15 16.48%
  • GMA not to resign

43 47.25%
  • Wala lang, you'll just accept whatever happens

6 6.59%
Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDoom
    By the way, why are the names of the Tsikoteers visible in this thread's poll survey? Shouldn't poll surveys supposed to be anonymous like a secret balloting?

OO NGA!

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    she needs to resign now. She has lost any moral authority over the people. Para sa taong bayan i just want her to resign. Sino ba ako to ask her to resign? well, isa lang naman akong tax payer.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    with due respect ma'm, those politicians pay their taxes too. even the Pres. & Vice Pres.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    i don't know what u mean by that...but of course i know that they pay their taxes too. *confused* I'm just speaking for myself, sir.

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Hindi nyo ba napapansin, nito lang eh binalitang marami din palang tumawag na mga kandidato kay Garci. Mga opposition din eh tumawag sa kanya. Si Enrile umamin na siya. Si Escudero eh chumika lang daw kay Garci. Si Jamby naman patay malisya. At si Jinggoy Unggoy naman eh nagka-Amnesia bigla.

Pero despite these new revelations, walang bumabatikos sa kanila kung sila ba ay nandaya rin o humihingi ng pabor kay Garci.

So ano ang motibo nitong mga nag-ra-rally? Hindi na natin sinusunod yung mga batas ngayon o yung tinatawag na rules and procedures. Palakasan na lang ng sigaw sa kalsada at paramihan ng mahahakot sa rally.

So kung talagang matigas si Arroyo at ayaw mag-resign despite these "people rallies" sa Makati at San Juan, what's the next move ng opposition? Hindi ba't sabi nila na they will go for impeachment din?

Impeachment din pala ang puno't dulo nila, ba't kailangan pa nilang sirain ang ekonomiya ng bansa natin para pwersahin ang isang taong ayaw naman mag-resign???

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Actually, what the narrow-minded people in the opposition have been doing is JUST MAKING NOISE!

They HAVE NOT contributed anything to our country but just blabbering that their own personal opinions and beliefs are for the benefit of this country.

They keep on saying, especially Pimentel, "For the good and interest of our nation, GMA should step down". Just crappy BS from him.

Does his opinion speak for all 42 MILLION FILIPINOS? I've definitely heard enough nagging from that narrow-minded b*$t*rd.

I wanna take note of what Mr. Boyferrari said about the 42 Million filipinos.

Sorry to point this but those people protesting in the streets right now and those asking GMA to resign, they unfortunately DON'T represent the WHOLE population of this country. Heck, I don't think it's even HALF, so they are definitely NOT the MAJORITY in any way possible.

The fate of this country is not decided by just those handful of people. We are not just one city (Manila) or a handful of cities (MM), we are composed of 7,107 islands.

Just stating what Boyferrari said.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Para sa akin dapat sundin ang constitution dapat daan sa impeachment. yung tape hindi gaanung credible lalo na galing sa mga trapo like tatad at na edit na yung tape ni paguia yung kay ong ayaw iparinig dahil may opposition na tumawag rin buti pa si enrile inamin niya tumawag siya. Natatakot ang opposition sa impeachment dahil matatalo sila eto lang kasi ang chance nila para maka upo. Ako kung sina lacson fpj and nag team up noon election at hindi sumoporta kay gloria ang iglesia ni kristo kapag nanalo si gloria sigurado nagdaya siya pero wala gusto lahat ng opposition maging president pati pa si erap kapal ng mukha gusto pang maging president dapat gawin ng opposition magkaroon silang isang magaling na ipapalit kay GMA. Si cory naman kaugali na ni kris teklesa sila
    Makikita narin natin ang mga trapong balimbing na dapat indi na dapat iboto.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    politics in any form is absolutely dirty...

when we analyze what was happening in our politics, a few if not all opposition were slamming the president accusations even before the investigation is concluded. don't get me wrong, i'm not pro-GMA or opposition either. but had the opposition realized that what they are doing is simply creating a chaos aimed to lose the confidence in prospective foreign investors. thus, by succeeding we Filipinos will find ourselves in the midst of nothing...

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackraven
    I wanna take note of what Mr. Boyferrari said about the 42 Million filipinos.

The fate of this country is not decided by just those handful of people. We are not just one city (Manila) or a handful of cities (MM), we are composed of 7,107 islands.
    Thank you for sharing my opinion. I still have BITTER memories of EDSA DOS.

I did NOT vote for ERAP to be president, but I accepted the mandate of the majority
    at that time, eventhough it was painful for me to have an "actor" as a president.

Then one night, a rally took place at the Edsa Shrine - the so-called "Edsa Dos".
    I slept at home that night, and woke up the next morning with GLORIA ARROYO
    already the president of the country !!! I NEVER VOTED FOR GMA TO BE PRESIDENT,
    VICE PRESIDENT, OR EVEN AS SENATOR !!! Then suddenly, a "number" of noisy
    people installed GLORIA as the president by forcing ERAP to resign. They never
    consulted me. They never consulted my mother. Nor did they consult anybody
    else. As if we are not Filipinos and our voices did not matter.

It was very painful watching people on your TV sets deciding the fate of the nation
    without your voice being heard. Could have I gone to that Edsa Shrine myself
    and start shouting: "I DON'T WANT ARROYO! I DON'T WANT ARROYO!" I could have
    been lynched by the mob!

Now they are doing the same thing all over again. And all you can do is watch
    helplessly from your TV sets, while these "celebrities" hog the media limelight
    to paint a picture that they are the majority and they will decide the fate of this
    nation. Screw them!

Why not bring the media to Pampanga and Cebu and show all those GMA supporters
    there? What now? I think GMA did the right thing to leave Manila for a while and
    join her allies in Cebu. Manila is always deciding the fate of this country.

I want the voice of ALL filipinos to be heard. Not just the noisy ones, or those who are
    entitled to give press conferences just to say their opinions.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    The flood gate was opened when edsa 1 was started and with our syndrome of "everyone else is doing it why not me" no way this could be stopped. All this argument that is being raised now (Manila is not the only seat of power, not all people is for or against the administration, there are other people living outside manila etc. etc.) should have been raised a long time ago.

Sad to say but whatever is going to happen to our counrty we truly deserve it.

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
[Merged:] Should PGMA resign, impeached or stay in her position?