New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: What do you want regarding our current political situation?

Voters
91. You may not vote on this poll
  • GMA to resign

27 29.67%
  • GMA to be impeached

15 16.48%
  • GMA not to resign

43 47.25%
  • Wala lang, you'll just accept whatever happens

6 6.59%
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by kaloi
    as mayor duterte of davao have stated, "we're tired of manila politics controlling our country". he said manila people only think of themselves. paano na lang kami na from the south. puro na lang kayo ng kayo. hehehe
    .. a lot of truth in his statement .. i'm from manila and i think manilenos are more open to be arrogant pricks who think only of themselves .. i think it's like a disease here in manila .. my advise to people who have good lives outside of manila .. stay there ..

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    In a news conference just recently, all Metro Manila mayors (except for Binay who is obviously identified with Da King) have just announced that they are supporting President Arroyo. So it looks like this is not a walk-in-the-park for the demonstrators who are now calling for People Power, compared to the People Power the last time around.

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Hindi nga masyadong pinaguusapan dito yong isyu na yan.Wala naman matinong ipapalit din daw.Sayang medyo umaangat na naman mga negosyo sa amin.

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyFerrari
    There are 42 MILLION registered Filipino voters in the Philippines, why would Arroyo listen to the calls for her to resign from a "number" of people whose exact number will be hard to determine? THIS IS NOT DUE PROCESS.

How can you say these noisy people are the MAJORITY?

So why would you let these "handful" of noisy people be the one to decide who is the next president? Don't you want your own voice to be heard too? You are still a Filipino, why allow others to decide the fate of this country in your behalf ????
    because I share the sentiments of these noisy people thats why,
    I wish I could join them.

... why would she listen, indeed.. she's so tigas ng mukha after all.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDoom
    In a news conference just recently, all Metro Manila mayors (except for Binay who is obviously identified with Da King) have just announced that they are supporting President Arroyo.
    Don't forget San Juan mayor JV Ejercito.

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by kaloi
    if she resigns, and our economy ends in turmoil. visayas and mindanao will push for their quest for a sovereign state. imagine nyo ang gulo na mangyayari. as mayor duterte of davao have stated, "we're tired of manila politics controlling our country". he said manila people only think of themselves. paano na lang kami na from the south. puro na lang kayo ng kayo. hehehe...this guy can really move people. the opposition should think twice.
    wrong...things are looking up in the stock market, particularly today, when
    the cabinet resigned, and calls for resignation is at its highest.
    http://news.inq7.net/express/html_ou...42766.xml.html

duterte just like gloria, pinagpipilitan ang sarili sa tao..
    gagawin lahat para manalo. sya lang naman gusto ng sovereign state,
    ang mamamayan di naman kinukunsulta..diktador!
    parang chavit, parang marcos

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by bogart
    but, who would replace her? If we would follow the constitution, VP Noli would replace her.

Do you believe Noli could be a good president?
    Nope, I don't think Noli would make a good president. Personally, I don't like what's happening, to have two succesive presidents not finishing both their terms does not bode well for our country. Investors would shy away from our country like we have the plague.
    Right now, our country's in a bind. I don't see any good coming out of this.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kanya kanya na lang kayo jan :hihihi:

Ang hindi ko maintindihan, kung may EDSA 1,2,3,4,5,6,7...ang mga ibat ibang partido nagkakaisa. Pagkatapos ng EDSA, watak watak na ulit! kanya kanya nang agenda. Eh kung nagkakaisa ba ang mga hinayupak na nag ra-rally kahit after the EDSA, eh di baka mas tahimik ang Pinas.

Bakit naman kse pagkadami dami ng political party sa Pinas. Gawin nyo lang dalawa!

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by 9MX
    Initially, i don't want her to resign. but with today's collapse of her cabinet, the mounting calls from the MBC,the Liberal Party, and that of Cory's. I believe she has lost the ability to govern, her initiatives would continually be challenged. So looking at the bigger picture, which is the welfare of the nation, she must resign. Either that or declare martial law (I hope not)
    if she resigns because or these calls, then she would really be an incompetent leader. past presidents are past presidents. they have no say
    in the present govt. nor they have influence over the present people. They
    had their time, they had their shot, that's it.

the MBC as the name suggests only protects the interest of its namesake, Makati. I've been in Ortigas all day long, ganun pa din naman just like
    any other day amid these events happening on TV.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    And the liberal party, what gives? who really takes 'em seriously? They are as
    liberated as some girls in the bar. Kahit kanino pumapatol. Did you know that
    they supported Erap during his presidential campaign? Tapos they withdrew support Kay Erap nun nagkakaipitan na. Then they supported GMA in 2001 then ngaun
    babaligtad na naman. They really gave true meaning to the word "balimbing".

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
[Merged:] Should PGMA resign, impeached or stay in her position?