New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    For me, very paranoid ang opposition kung ano ang gagawin ni GMA.

Kahit na sino ang uupo bilang presidente, laging mayrooong babatikos. Iposible kasi na ma please lahat 100%.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by meledson View Post
    For me, very paranoid ang opposition kung ano ang gagawin ni GMA.

Kahit na sino ang uupo bilang presidente, laging mayrooong babatikos. Iposible kasi na ma please lahat 100%.
    I agree on this... granted na suspicious yung motives ng sitting administration... hindi mo rin maiaalis na all this noise is pampapogi... just so that these guys don't get forgotten by the media (and consequently the public)... kahit sino umupo... may babatikos... because a lot of these guys make it their livelihood na bumatikos... that is their role in society... in a way it is sort of like a check and balance...

ang tanging talagang dapat lang nasa dulo ng food chain ay yung mga batikos ng batikos and yet have nothing to offer as alternative....

sana nga mag martial law na.. hehe

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    IMO if theres any guy who can pull off a Martial law antic, its still the dead guy from the North This new guys aint got sh*t
    The keyword "can" implies that something is yet to happen. Does it mean that, in the near future, Marcos loyalists can take over the government and declare Martial Law? Guided perhaps by a reanimated former president? Or maybe they have his living brain in a jar, sending telephatic signals to his followers?

Am I watching too many bad sci-fi movies?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jonski View Post
    Sinabi na eto nung opposotion noong 2002, 03, 04, 05 , 06, 07, 08 and now.
    oo nga. gusto ata nila magkatotoo para humingi ng tulong sa usa pag tanggal kay gloria pag nangyari iyon

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    100% sure gma could never pull a marcos, she is never one with the military and that is the main factor in order for a martial law to be effective... kung si tabacco baka pwede pa..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Martial law likely under Arroyo