New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered View Post
    so pag nanalo si manny sa elections, he'll have to retire from boxing, right? i don't think he can do both jobs and still be an effective boxer.

*** siya, he is in the prime of his career, and has a chance to be one of the greatest boxers in history, and perhaps the greatest pinoy athlete ever, and he wants to give up all that to become a city official?? :screwloose: he's already in the top 3 in the pound-for-pound best fighter discussions...
    from what he's been saying, he won't retire from boxing...in fact he can't even campaign bec he will be training for his next fight...

and it seems that here in the Phils. whetehr your in showbiz or sports the next step is to enter politics...hehe

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    multi tasking pala ang forte ni manny....paano yan pag nanalo siya e di mayor siya///eh pano kung may fight siya siyempre minimum 3 months ang traning...

pano na constituents niya????

parang si anjo yllana...everyday nasa bulagaan....vice mayor siya di ba?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda View Post
    Well, if they want to vote based on popularity then they will get the mayor / congressman that they deserve. But then again, that is within their right as voters.

Did I say anything to that effect?

Pointless? That was used in the context that most of us here will not be even be voting in General Santos City come election time and will not be even affected by even a tiny bit.

Does disagreeing here in the forums not allowed?

Remeber, you were the one who started this subjective thread. So expect that not all people will agree with your views of that Pacman is "bobo" since "wala siyang pinagaralan" and that he suffered brain damage that is why he is doing this.
    did I say that people of gensan should not vote for him, I jst posted what I saw on the news and said my observation...

I know that ther will alwys be differnt views in any topics, since this is an open forum but to say that someone else's thread is pointless is an outrighr rudeness, people here have diffrent views but we should at least maintain some sense of respect...well at least that's how I view your reply but since you said that get it wrongly then no harm done...

the "bobo" thing came from him, he keeps saying he's not but his action said othrwise, for he don't have a single idea in what he's saying/doing.. comelec registration, contracts conflics....

and the brain damage was just a sarcastic/joke remarks....

anyways, just forget about this....erase,erase hehehhe

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Freddie Roach for vice mayor.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    why o why pacman?!? tsk tsk tsk!
    Last edited by rayban7g; February 4th, 2007 at 04:17 PM.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    those people egging pac-man to run are just using him to advance their own private interests and/or political ambitions

entering politics is not the only way to help people.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by tsupermario View Post
    those people egging pac-man to run are just using him to advance their own private interests and/or political ambitions

entering politics is not the only way to help people.
    pretty damn right.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i saw an interview with Comelec chairman Ben Abalos that Manny Pacquiao is not illegible to run as a public official in Gensan. He registered as a voter in the City of Manila, then he just recently transferred his registration in Gensan. Abalos clearly stated that in order to vote, you only need to be a residence of the place for 6 months, BUT in order to run for public office, a person must have at least 1 year minimum residency.

If i'm pacquiao, i'll stick to boxing and retire as a hero...

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Manny, wag ka nang makinig sa mga advisers mo...No. 1 Mistake ... signing with Bob Aurum instead with Oscar Dela Hoya...Running for public office will gain you nothing...talo ka talaga kahit panalo ka sa election.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Isuzoom View Post
    Manny, wag ka nang makinig sa mga advisers mo...No. 1 Mistake ... signing with Bob Aurum instead with Oscar Dela Hoya...Running for public office will gain you nothing...talo ka talaga kahit panalo ka sa election.

actually he signed for both...with many advisers around him, hinde ko alam kung bakit pa nangyari na 2 contracts and pinirmahan niya....

read this am in the papers na hinde na matutuloy yun laban niya sa korean sa macau...dahil the truth eh yun mga sinasabi ni arum na sa wynn hotel macau gagawin, hinde totoo mismo yun admin ng wynn macau hinde alam na doon gagwin yun laban ni manny... and ipapalit daw is some never heard south african figther...maybe in the caliber of oscar larios or mas mahina pa dahil yun record is ang dami ng talo...ewan ko
    well, at least pwede na siya mag campaign pag hinde natuloy yun laban niya...

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
manny pacquiao 80% sure to run for public office...