New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wag na sana...sisirain lang ng pulitika credibility nya as a boxer and as a person.

pwede naman syang tumulong sa filipino in other way.

bad move manny.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    that's precisely what will happen people of gensan will decide but we all know that a lot of filipinos especially in the province who will vote base on popularity, looks, etc. and not base on credentials.
    Well, if they want to vote based on popularity then they will get the mayor / congressman that they deserve. But then again, that is within their right as voters.

so do you mean I can't post my rant againts someone, something here in tsikot bec it will be pointless to you? anyway my post are for tsikot members and guests, so what';s wrong with that?
    Did I say anything to that effect?

Pointless? That was used in the context that most of us here will not be even be voting in General Santos City come election time and will not be even affected by even a tiny bit.

if you don't like my post or any other members for that matter then don;t reply or don;'t read it at all. or why don't you just tell me what I should post or not?
    Does disagreeing here in the forums not allowed?

Remeber, you were the one who started this subjective thread. So expect that not all people will agree with your views of that Pacman is "bobo" since "wala siyang pinagaralan" and that he suffered brain damage that is why he is doing this.

Quote Originally Posted by shadow
    or you might as well remove the goodsquad for most of the posts there are ranting and maybe it's pointless to you too? and if I remember it right you also had posted some of your own rants... and if memory serve me right your the one who posted about your GF being rudely look at by some constructions workers, now that what you call a very important rant in tsikot history, did it occur to you that it might be pointless to me and to other reader? anyway your a moderator if you find my thread pointless, then just delete it....
    it is also as simple as that...
    Out of context.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    teka di ba registered voter si manny sa city of manila?

pano siya hahabol ng office sa gensan...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by kimpOy View Post
    teka di ba registered voter si manny sa city of manila?

pano siya hahabol ng office sa gensan...
    Yan ang sagot dito:

Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered
    what would he do in the event of the other 20%?
    :rofl:

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Karapatan niya iyan.

IMHO, mainam na si Pacquiao dahil maraming pera at gusto talagang tumulong sa kapwa. Kaysa naman kandidato na pangungurakot ang primary na pakay diba?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Career of the century...

Benefits: High pay, non-taxable, above-the-law perks, private armies, etc.
    Education/Professional Qualifications: None required.
    Other Qualifications Required: Celebrity status is a must.

:D

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Napanood ko sa news last week yung interview ng channel 2 sa mga taga Gensan. Kahit mga traysikel driver/mga nagtitinda sa palengke hindi daw nila iboboto si pacman pag kumandidato.

Nag-iisip na rin ang mga "masa"

OT si Richard Gomez kaya at si Cesar Montano nag-iisip din kaya?

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    He won't run unless someone from high up asks him to.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Nyah! Uh oh, looks like he's really going to throw his hat in the messy political arena. Tsk! Tsk!

Personally, I like Pacquiao, as a boxer. He brings pride and honor to our country, which is something many of our leaders have forgotten to do. Which is why I don't want him to enter into politics and tarnish his name and reputation. If he really wants to help, he can, as a private citizen. And I would rather he just did.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed View Post
    Career of the century...

Benefits: High pay, non-taxable, above-the-law perks, private armies, etc.
    Education/Professional Qualifications: None required.
    Other Qualifications Required: Celebrity status is a must.

:D

Sakto Bro.!

1801:fuzzy:

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
manny pacquiao 80% sure to run for public office...