The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Late :carp:

:fly:

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    yung mga buwaya sa senate and congress baba lang ng sweldo pero milyonaryo.....nakakaiyak talaga.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Are policemen who are off-duty legally allowed to carry guns anywhere they go?

Condolence po..

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Are policemen who are off-duty legally allowed to carry guns anywhere they go?
    I think they should be allowed, ang sistema sa atin pag may problema at alam mong pulis yung kapitbahay mo imbes na tumawag ka sa presinto kakatukin mo na lang yung kapitbahay mong pulis maski off duty

nakakapanghinayang kasi kakaunti na nga lang yung matinong pulis nabawasan pa

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Condolence. Thousands of salutes to this guy. Sana naman tulungan ung family nya ni Nognog di ung napupunta sa bulsa nya palagi ung money ng Makati.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by drunken_driver View Post
    btw: is it true po b n in U.S. the highest paid government employee... ay ung mga uniformed men nila?
    AFAIK the starting salary for a US police officer is around $40,000 - may be more or less depending on the city - but they really clean up in the benefits (pension, death benefits, insurance, healthcare) and overtime/shift differentials. this is just my guess, but i think a deputy chief/chief probably makes $70-80,000 - base pa lang yun.

the Armed Forces make less, about $25-30k pag enlisted, $40k kung commissioned officers, but they have all of the same benefits plus sagot ng USAF ang gastos mo sa housing, food, etc. they will also pay to send you to college, which is a big attraction to young people who want the free technical training in the military, go out and get a bachelor's or master's courtesy of Uncle Sam, and land some ridiculously high paying job in the private sector...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by LHV View Post
    I think they should be allowed, ang sistema sa atin pag may problema at alam mong pulis yung kapitbahay mo imbes na tumawag ka sa presinto kakatukin mo na lang yung kapitbahay mong pulis maski off duty

nakakapanghinayang kasi kakaunti na nga lang yung matinong pulis nabawasan pa
    What I want to know is if it is LEGAL for OFF-DUTY cops to carry guns. This makes a lot of difference to the killed cop.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    What I want to know is if it is LEGAL for OFF-DUTY cops to carry guns. This makes a lot of difference to the killed cop.
    NO, THEY ARE NOT.That's why i said on my comment "I dont think being a police officer is an exemption in bringing a gun especially pag off duty unless they have mission order or whatever they call it.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    AFAIK, there is an administrative order banning cops from carrying their guns while off-duty. Pero the prevalent practice talaga among cops (and even soldiers), ay mag-uwi ng baril sa bahay.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast