New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    hindi naman binoboto ang mga "magaling"

kahit ano galing mo kung hindi ka kilala hindi ka mananalo
    Agree. Much worse if you have un/misinformed (hate to say uneducated) voters, like here in our dear country.

Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post

Edit: Between Mar and Binay, I'd definitely not vote for Binay. Now if only we can do something about Korina...
    Agree,- if these are the only two choices we have.

"How do you solve a problem like Korina?"

Sabi ng mga batchmates ng wife ko sa STC,- doon pa lang bully na iyan.... Hayyyy.....

21.7K:outcold:

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    kaya don't be surprised if Kris Aquino runs for president someday... and wins!

the Aquino brand is right up there with Jollibee,Smart, Lucky Me
    Put3 bro.uls,- that is a distinct possibility....

Huwag mo na ulit sasabihin iyan at naninindig ang balahibo ko sa sindak at hiya (kung magkakatotoo nga).

This is public record as she admitted it on national television, na may STD (tulo or whatever noon) siya at nakuha niya iyon ka JoeyM.

Maghunus-dili naman kayo!!!

21.7K:outcold:

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    kaya don't be surprised if Kris Aquino runs for president someday... and wins!

the Aquino brand is right up there with Jollibee,Smart, Lucky Me
    If that happens, I will do all I can to leave this country

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tsikot Car Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I don't think kris A has plan of running for the Presidency now or in the future...so we are safe

5. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Just ask Gibo...
    Not so fast on Gibo.

Kung murahin nyan yung pinsan ng bro ko na Mayor ng San Manuel, Tarlac. Pina kialaman ba naman ni Mayor ang Jueteng.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6seG2FmgNoE]Is Kris Aquino running for city mayor in 2016? - YouTube[/ame]

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Anyway, from what I understand here on tsikot is that the posters are not really PNoy apologists but are rather:
    - Fed up with how politics has been and perhaps what PNoy is trying to do in principle is still better than all the fck we've had in the last few years.
    - Pissed off also at people who have done nothing but complain about the government and yet, they probably are not doing anything either (Bayad Muna, is that you?). Tamang tama naman, since the 50th anniversary of JFK's assassination was commemorated recently, a lot of people still fail to grasp one of his often used words: "Ask not what your country can do for you...". That's why it's great to see when people take it upon themselves to do something rather than just sit around and complain.

It's a given that Mar flubbed the ball when it was his time to shine while on the other hand, Binay has not been doing anything groundbreaking and has so far been sitting the fence on major issues and quietly propagating his 2016 machinery. Thus, we are still really at a loss this 2016 if you ask me.

Take a look also not only at the national government (basically, blaming the president for everything under the sun). The big and real problems that affect a lot of us everyday (corruption, ineptitude, etc.) likewise emanates greatly from the local level and the various departments we deal with. If you put Yolanda (and even Ondoy) as the mark of measurement, who is primarily responsible to ensure the safety of an area? You don't expect the president or Binay (although i sometimes wish he was at the forefront of the storm surge... hehehe) to go door-to-door and tell the people to seek higher ground, it's the LGU. As i mentioned on the Yolanda thread, other less developed areas in Samar and Leyte appear to not have the massive fatalities as Tacloban because the people were evacuated and moved to higher ground. The LGU will reason out that they were slow to respond because they were also all affected personally; that comes to show that they did not at least move to higher ground to wait out the storm (I'd admit that i myself was not expecting it to be that magnitude of a disaster; particularly the tsunami-esque storm surge).

Anyway, at the end of the day we all just have to help do our part in helping our country socially, economically and politically, and not only sit behind our computers and watch for Pampam updates all day. Gago na talaga tayo if we still do not learn from all these...

Edit: Between Mar and Binay, I'd definitely not vote for Binay. Now if only we can do something about Korina...
    I agree with your insight, sir vinj.

I didn't vote for Noynoy but I don't complain and look for every little detail and mistake that he's doing and blame him and put it on the internet.

Kahit sino naman ang iupo mo diyan na president, ganyan padin yang mga reklamador na yan; forever reklamador kasi sila lang ang magaling.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    I don't think kris A has plan of running for the Presidency now or in the future...so we are safe
    Unlikely nga naman.

So who's the lesser evil? Kris or Nancy? :grin? Alam naman natin on who's the whiter evil. :D

9. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Ano ba ang definition ng "magaling"?

Edukasyon? Experience? Puso? Consensya? Moralidad? Spiritualismo? Lahat?

Linawin muna natin ito

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    magaling na manager

magaling na CEO ng bansa

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast