New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Ano kaya kapalit nito?

Honestly, I am disappointed at INC for not picking the most competent candidate (Gibo Teodoro) though I am not surprised. It can't be over dahil konti lang naman ang INC, this country is 85-90% Christian Catholics.

I have faith that not all INC members are stupid enough to follow their leader in voting such a stupid choice. I have met many enlightened INC members and they told me that they'll vote for Teodoro regardless of Manalo's suggestion.

----------------

*CVT: bro i think the more precise question would be: chick nga ba? hahahaha!

*harmless: peace tayo ha. hehehe. Your candidate is a liar and a plunderer so mas nakakatakot sya manalo.

----------

As for Quiboloy, maganda ang batting average nya (FVR, Erap, Gloria) AFAIK. I really hope manalo si Gibo para naman magkaroon ng malinaw na roadmap to progress itong bansa natin. I admire the man's courage in choosing Gibo, obviously not a popular choice among a voting population overpowered by the masses who know nothing.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    RE: Quiboloy, probably locally particularly Davao, meron siyang influence pero on a national level. I doubt it.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    Ano kaya kapalit nito?

Honestly, I am disappointed at INC for not picking the most competent candidate (Gibo Teodoro) though I am not surprised. It can't be over dahil konti lang naman ang INC, this country is 85-90% Christian Catholics.

I have faith that not all INC members are stupid enough to follow their leader in voting such a stupid choice. I have met many enlightened INC members and they told me that they'll vote for Teodoro regardless of Manalo's suggestion.
    Who are you to say that Noynoy is a stupid choice? Have you talked to each candidate personally? You are merely influenced by media and propagandas.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by lancy09 View Post
    Who are you to say that Noynoy is a stupid choice? Have you talked to each candidate personally? You are merely influenced by media and propagandas.
    ....stupid is as stupid does-Mrs Gump

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by lancy09 View Post
    I am a fellow with a functional brain. You, who are you to tell me that I am merely influenced by media and propaganda, that noynoy is not incompetent???

One doesn't need to talk to the candidates to be able to discern whether they are competent or not. Just hear them answer questions, check their track record and judge their character especially amidst crises. I did all that.

Gordon and Gibo are the only competent candidates in this contest. Gordon has a lot of achievements but I was put off by his negative campaign while Gibo kept his positive attitude so Gibo gets my vote and my campaign efforts.

Noynoy, 12years=0 achievement. Imagine what he can achieve in six years.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Ang hirap kunin ng endorsement ng INC ah!

Speaking from experience, Yun mga times na hindi namin nakuha yun endorsement ng INC, dun kami nananalo ng landslide.... Last elections, we were endorsed pero medyo hindi ganun kalaki yun lamang.....

Pero just like what other said, Block vote ang INC kaya malaki ang tulong ng endorsement nito

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I don't think I am stupid by voting for Aquino. He is not the best, but elections is a game of chance too. I am what you call a strategic voter. I vote to avoid two of the worst choices (ERAP and Villar) from winning and Aquino is the best way to avoid that from happening. As I said before in another thread if you think I am stupid for voting that way, then I say to you F**K YOU!

8. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    One doesn't need to talk to the candidates to be able to discern whether they are competent or not. Just hear them answer questions, check their track record and judge their character especially amidst crises. I did all that.

Gordon and Gibo are the only competent candidates in this contest. Gordon has a lot of achievements but I was put off by his negative campaign while Gibo kept his positive attitude so Gibo gets my vote and my campaign efforts.

Noynoy, 12years=0 achievement. Imagine what he can achieve in six years.
    Oh, yes. I remember what the then NDCC chairman did.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    RE: Quiboloy, probably locally particularly Davao, meron siyang influence pero on a national level. I doubt it.
    Yeah Quiboloy is medyo untested in really delivering the block votes pero INC proven na talaga! Its only in tight races where they fail to make their candidate win...

10. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    I don't think I am stupid by voting for Aquino. He is not the best, but elections is a game of chance too. I am what you call a strategic voter. I vote to avoid two of the worst choices (ERAP and Villar) from winning and Aquino is the best way to avoid that from happening. As I said before in another thread if you think I am stupid for voting that way, then I say to you F**K YOU!
    Pagpasensyahan mo na si HP..he..he.he..marami rami rin sila..mahihi-blood kalang..he..he.he...

Guys keep the thread healthy ha..as much as possible iwasan yung pagcomment ng harsh...

Im a member of INC. Even if i have a choice before this endorsement susundin ko padin anu ang hatol ng INC..Luckily NoyNoy ako...he..he..he..

At HorsePower naiintindihan ko bakit ganyan nararamdaman mo...You are not a good sport..he..he...

And to tell everyone here...Hindi po sa kasikatan at sa poll lead nagbabatay ang INC sa pagpili.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
INC endorses Aquino-Roxas tandem (is it over?)