New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    a bit defensive ain't ya? i guess you don't know when someone is using a rhetorical question for emphasis. and you say you're smart haha

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    *Lancy09
    Please do not vote based on faith. Vote based on competence. If you think ur candidate it competent, then by all means vote for him.

*Mile2
    Church and Government should be separate. I believe thats in the bible too. Ex. you will not burn in hell if you don't choose what your Lord/Leader chooses.

Did the candidates that INC/ Catholic church chose alleviate our country? Did those candidates stop corruption? HELL NO.

Holy lng sila pag election. Talo pa maamong tupa. Pag nanalo na...demonyo na ulit.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by moejun2 View Post
    a bit defensive ain't ya? i guess you don't know when someone is using a rhetorical question for emphasis. and you say you're smart haha

tsk tsk tsk . . .eto na naman tayo

4. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by tabularasa View Post
    Gibo and Gordon competent? I doubt it. Si Gibo - nasa kanya na ang resources ng gubyerno hindi pa nakuha si INC. It tells a lot about him. Hindi magaling. Kaya wag ka magclaim na competent si Gibo.
    Sorry... but I can't let such an argument pass. To say that other candidates are not good nor competent because they were not able to secure the INC endorsement is ONE BLATANT FALLACY.

Come on tabularasa, you should be better than that! I expect more from you instead of you peddling flawed conclusions based on faulty premises.

And on the question of competence... please state in unequivocal terms how Noy is more competent than the others.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Looks like some rabid supporters of the other candidates really feel the sense of damage to their candidates chances after this endorsement... Kasi lang pansin ko mas intense na yung mga negativity about our choices voting for Noynoy using words like STUPID or NOT USING THEIR BRAIN whether for emphasis or they really want to mean it. Dtai mga Gordon supporters lang ganyan ngayon pati Gibo supporters hahahaha! Now I will really laugh if ERAP voters call us stupid hahahaha!
    Last edited by tidus1203; May 5th, 2010 at 06:46 PM.

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Looks like some rabid supporters of the other candidates really feel the sense of damage to their candidates chances after this endorsement... Kasi lang pansin ko mas intense na yung mga negativity about our choices voting for Noynoy using words like STUPID or NOT USING THEIR BRAIN whether for emphasis or they really want to mean it. Dtai mga Gordon supporters lang ganyan ngayon pati Gibo supporters hahahaha! Now I will really laugh if ERAP voters call us stupid hahahaha!
    kasi before the INC endorsements, they were hoping to get at least 5% of the votes. now coz INC officially endorsed Noy-Mar, nabawasan pa yung 5%. :bwahaha:

7. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    I hope you are not referring to me sir. I never said anything bad about Noy. As I said, I don't like negative campaign, I'd rather highlight virtues and programs.

Will I vote Noy? No. Do I hate him? No. So why not vote for him? Because I prefer the plans and programs of someone else, and I was impressed more with the achievements of someone else.

Myself, I vote for Gibo and would like him to win. And if he doesn't, well, better luck next time (if there is a next time for him).

And to whoever becomes the next president? Support him! Wish him well, and pray that he does good. I will continue to pay my taxes, continue to follow the laws of the land, and do my best to be a good citizen... why? because I would like him to succeed in improving the lot of my country.

I say these with no regard as to who becomes the next president.. even if it is Erap.

8. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by innoBOB[09JmtG] View Post
    for president, most probable, it's over

for vp, may laban pa

bright side..

at least hindi si erap
    i'd like to believe it is not yet over... my manok still has a chance. =)

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by digitalron View Post
    I hope you are not referring to me sir. I never said anything bad about Noy. .
    No if you feel you are not being referred its not you. Tignan mo na lang post mo if merong words na STUPID or words like NOT USING YOUR BRAIN or anything in that lines... If wala, then you are the matinong supporter and not the rabid kind...

10. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by tabularasa View Post
    Gibo and Gordon competent? I doubt it. Si Gibo - nasa kanya na ang resources ng gubyerno hindi pa nakuha si INC. It tells a lot about him. Hindi magaling. Kaya wag ka magclaim na competent si Gibo.
    if noynoy, gibo, and gordon not competent for you guys... then si villar nalang pala ang natitira...

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
INC endorses Aquino-Roxas tandem (is it over?)