New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    I am a fellow with a functional brain. You, who are you to tell me that I am merely influenced by media and propaganda, that noynoy is not incompetent???

One doesn't need to talk to the candidates to be able to discern whether they are competent or not. Just hear them answer questions, check their track record and judge their character especially amidst crises. I did all that.

Gordon and Gibo are the only competent candidates in this contest. Gordon has a lot of achievements but I was put off by his negative campaign while Gibo kept his positive attitude so Gibo gets my vote and my campaign efforts.

Noynoy, 12years=0 achievement. Imagine what he can achieve in six years.
    Gibo and Gordon competent? I doubt it. Si Gibo - nasa kanya na ang resources ng gubyerno hindi pa nakuha si INC. It tells a lot about him. Hindi magaling. Kaya wag ka magclaim na competent si Gibo.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Honestly, I am disappointed at INC for not picking the most competent candidate (Gibo Teodoro) though I am not surprised. It can't be over dahil konti lang naman ang INC, this country is 85-90% Christian Catholics.

I have faith that not all INC members are stupid enough to follow their leader in voting such a stupid choice. I have met many enlightened INC members and they told me that they'll vote for Teodoro regardless of Manalo's suggestion.

* Horsepower

bro iginagalang namin yung opinyon mo, pero ang sirain ang kapatiran sa mga INC ay ibang usapan na.

Wala kaming karapatan na baguhin ang desisyon mo na iboto si Gibo dahil yun ang opinyon mo at yun ang sa tingin mong tama.

Pero mas wala ka ring karapatan na panghimasukan ang desisyon ng aming leader, dahil sa mga tunay na kaanib na Iglesia Ni Cristo buong puso naming sinusunod kung ano man ang nagiging pasya ng nakatataas sa amin.

at isa pa nung pinili mo na si Gibo ang gusto mong iboto, sinasabihan ka ba ng mga INC member na stupid ka din dahil si Gibo ang pinili mo? Im sure hindi at kailanman hindi mangyayari yun. Iginagalang namin as individual or kung ano mang grupo or religion na kaanib ka, kaya konting respeto din para sa mga INC lalo na sa leader namin.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Villar and Gordon were my choices but I'm guided with my faith not by my conscience.

"Now I plead with you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."
    1 Corinthians 1:10 (New King James Version)

I will vote for NoyNoy not because of his platform against corruption but because of my faith.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    *lugarai:

1.) You don't need to ask Tidus an apology for me since di ko naman sya tinawag na stupid. He knows what he's doing (strategic voter daw sya). If he thinks I think he's stupid then that's his problem, not mine.

Lahat naman tayo may kalayaan so let everyone be but don't stop others from voicing out their opinion.

2.) How am I not a good sport? Although I didn't ask, but since you brought it up anyway, what is the basis of INC in choosing a candidate, if I may ask? Kasi talino, wala naman si Noynoy nun, achievements, wala rin. I'm really at a loss (though it's none of my concern really).

3.) My comments against Noynoy isn't harsh. Calling him a stupid choice is a mere description. It's the truth ergo, it shouldn't hurt anyone.

-------------------------------

*lancy09:

You very well know as I do that Ondoy caught everyone with their pants down. Dalawa lang ang rumisponde agad noon, si Gordon (with Red Cross) at si Gibo (amidst very limited Govt resources). Noynoy was busy meeting with Erap back then although he wasn't really known to respond to national disasters so... Villar saw it as an opportunity to campaign, hence the water and food with stickers of his face and party color. It gives you a glimpse of these people's character and priorities.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    I am united and will always be united with the church in all aspects of unity and undertakings.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by madjhal View Post
    Honestly, I am disappointed at INC for not picking the most competent candidate (Gibo Teodoro) though I am not surprised. It can't be over dahil konti lang naman ang INC, this country is 85-90% Christian Catholics.

I have faith that not all INC members are stupid enough to follow their leader in voting such a stupid choice. I have met many enlightened INC members and they told me that they'll vote for Teodoro regardless of Manalo's suggestion.

* Horsepower

bro iginagalang namin yung opinyon mo, pero ang sirain ang kapatiran sa mga INC ay ibang usapan na.

Wala kaming karapatan na baguhin ang desisyon mo na iboto si Gibo dahil yun ang opinyon mo at yun ang sa tingin mong tama.

Pero mas wala ka ring karapatan na panghimasukan ang desisyon ng aming leader, dahil sa mga tunay na kaanib na Iglesia Ni Cristo buong puso naming sinusunod kung ano man ang nagiging pasya ng nakatataas sa amin.

at isa pa nung pinili mo na si Gibo ang gusto mong iboto, sinasabihan ka ba ng mga INC member na stupid ka din dahil si Gibo ang pinili mo? Im sure hindi at kailanman hindi mangyayari yun. Iginagalang namin as individual or kung ano mang grupo or religion na kaanib ka, kaya konting respeto din para sa mga INC lalo na sa leader namin.

Madhjal, I am not trying to destroy your kapatiran. Why would I do that?

7. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by innoBOB[09JmtG] View Post
    for president, most probable, it's over

for vp, may laban pa

bright side..

at least hindi si erap

yup, wag na talaga siya, hindi na ba siya nakontento sa ginawa niya noon? and hindi ba siya natuto sa nangyari sa kanya noon?

ok here's the deal, ang maganda kasi kapag kay Noynoy, nag-recollection muna siya, bago nabuo sa isip niya na tumakbo bilang Pres., seeking answers in a holy, way ay isang magandang pananaw, halos lahat ng paltaporma ng halos lahat na candidates, from pres-congress, ay pare-pareho na lang, tapusin ang kahirapan, lahat, kahit sino puwedeng mangako ng ganyan, pero konti lang ang ang talagang willing and committed na gumawa niyan..

8. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    if INC doesn't choose the frontrunner and perceived sure winner why did they declare their choice just now? the INC got burned in 1992, hence if you'll notice later, they revealed their candidates at the last minute to be sure that they chose the candidate who had the greatest chance of winning. why? it's anyone's guess.

now on to noynoy, why are guys voting for him? because of his integrity? anyone can say that. because of his achievements? well what did he do? because he said he's not a plunderer? anyone can say that, it's just a claim. or is it because you were caught up in the hype of his mother's death? we are sentimental folk but isn't it time we use our brains? (rhetorical question)

9. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by malinkelly View Post
    yup, wag na talaga siya, hindi na ba siya nakontento sa ginawa niya noon? and hindi ba siya natuto sa nangyari sa kanya noon?

ok here's the deal, ang maganda kasi kapag kay Noynoy, nag-recollection muna siya, bago nabuo sa isip niya na tumakbo bilang Pres., seeking answers in a holy, way ay isang magandang pananaw, halos lahat ng paltaporma ng halos lahat na candidates, from pres-congress, ay pare-pareho na lang, tapusin ang kahirapan, lahat, kahit sino puwedeng mangako ng ganyan, pero konti lang ang ang talagang willing and committed na gumawa niyan..
    did he really spend time to recollect and decide whether to run for office or not? or was it just for effect? was it all part of a grand plan? how are we to know right? the reason that his platform is different is a bad one, to me at least.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    ^^Because I don't want ERAP and Villar to win, for me enough reason to let Noynoy have my vote... And mind you I am using my brain, God knows maybe I am even smarter than you...

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
INC endorses Aquino-Roxas tandem (is it over?)