Voters
69. You may not vote on this poll
  • Guilty!

58 84.06%
  • Not Guilty

9 13.04%
  • i couldn't care less

2 2.90%
Page 314 of 422 FirstFirst ... 214264304310311312313314315316317318324364414 ... LastLast
Results 3,131 to 3,140 of 4211
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    how can be the testimony logical? eh walang details...sweeping denials lang...wala naman sinagot eh, mas marami pang irrelevant details sinabi
    bosing, sabi ko lang naman medyo logical, not factual. yung logic na yun, subject pa rin naman sa cross later. bottomline, dahil sa pag-walkout nya, naging "puro wento, walang wenta" na nga.

what made things worse for him eh yung wide latitude given to him by the presiding officer (jpe), then sa katapusan babastusin lang pala nya. as i understand it kasi, usapan eh dapat walang palabok ang mga direct at cross... straight questions and answers lang. of course it should apply din sa witness (corona), but in the spirit of fairness pinagbigyan na rin sya ni jpe subject sa cross nga later ng prosecution. so imagine everyone's surprise nga when he abruptly ended his appearance. and sa news, huli pa na talagang he was going directly sa parking na sana, napigil lang ng mga senate sgt-at-arms.

laging nababanggit ang foreign currency secrecy... and eto yata ang pertinent section:

Section 8. Secrecy of foreign currency deposits. – All foreign currency deposits authorized under this Act, as amended by PD No. 1035, as well as foreign currency deposits authorized under PD No. 1034, are hereby declared as and considered of an absolutely confidential nature and, except upon the written permission of the depositor, in no instance shall foreign currency deposits be examined, inquired or looked into by any person, government official, bureau or office whether judicial or administrative or legislative, or any other entity whether public or private; Provided, however, That said foreign currency deposits shall be exempt from attachment, garnishment, or any other order or process of any court, legislative body, government agency or any administrative body whatsoever. (As amended by PD No. 1035, and further amended by PD No. 1246, prom. Nov. 21, 1977.)
    Me exemption naman pala. Question is, will CJ's dollars fall under the exemption?

Link: REPUBLIC ACT No. 6426 - FOREIGN CURRENCY DEPOSIT SYSTEM IN THE PHILIPPINES

2. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    na hospital na. mukhang malabo na makabalik sa senate impeachment court bukas.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Malapit na mag beng beng yan sa sarili

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    na hospital na. mukhang malabo na makabalik sa senate impeachment court bukas.
    life threatening na ba?
    nadagdagan ba sakit? baka may neck brace na rin bukas yan, dahil sa low sugar level........:rofl:

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    may reaction ba si brenda sa ginawa ni cj?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    may reaction ba si brenda sa ginawa ni cj?

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    About Miriam, that also got me thinking as to why she didn't stand up and talk this time. She kept on shouting and yelling at other witnesses, prosecutors when they do wrong and even got furious at that private prosecutor who covered his ears and now, the Chief Justice just suddenly left the witness stand without proper procedure, nobody even stood up and manifest. Even Junggoy.

When it wasn't CJ, nag uunahan sila mag salita pero ngayon nawala ung tapang nila. Good thing JPE voiced out his anger.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

one thing is for sure. hindi happy si manong johnny.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    This reminded me of the walk-out made by the prosecution team during the erap impeachment trial when the envelope was not allowed to be opened that triggered the edsa people power. Cheap justice was trying to do the same but with no luck and no sympathy whatsoever from the people.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    i believe part of his plan was to try to win some public support through his "opening statement"...tagalog pa ang ginamit baka sakaling me masang sumuporta sa knya...

hahaa cgurado d pupunta si CJ sa senate tom...and i believe he will be impeached but ang magiging palusot nya eh...naconvict sya dahil nde sya nabgyan ng proper trial (wala kcng cross examination) kc nasa ospital sya...

he's just trying to save whatever face he has left kc sguradong pagnicross examine sya...bka maihi sya sa pantalon nya...

at natawa pa ako...they decided daw na nde magandang investment ang mga lupain bec of the feud that it might cause within the potential heirs but look and behold he has 5 properties hahahaa! KALOKOHAN!

sarap sapakin un mukha nya

Impeachment against CJ Corona..