New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    di kaya dobol nya yung sinugod sa ospital, pina-plastic surgery. tapos yun pala ang tutuong iggy ay nasa argentina or somewhere, kapitbahay ni hitler? sa galing magsinungaling ng angkan na yan kahit patay na mahirap pa din paniwalaan e.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    I'm a Negrense ....... same like Iggy and Mike ....... But I hate these sons of bitches!

oops .. me bad!

3. Join Date
    Nov 2008

Welcome to HELL Iggy.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Condolence to the ex president's bayaw

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^bakit yun patay ang condolence mo? hinde ka na maririnig nun

6. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Scenario:

Reporter: anong masasabi po nyo sa death of Mr. Iggy Arroyo?
    PnoY: Tinatanong pa ba yan?syempre

:party:

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    confirmed na dedo na talaga si Pidal...

ok lahat ng kaso ni FG ang ituturo niya si Iggy ang mastermind

wheel of fortune talaga oh...3 years ago they were the most powerful people in the Phils.

now GMA is under hospital arrest, FG is practically left with no power. iggy is dead...Mikey's in laws are bankrupt...he and his wife are facing a criminal tax charges...

oo nga. pinamadali ata ni fat bastard tanggalin yung life support, para ma-dedo na.......

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/nation/01...royo-dead-mike

Iggy Arroyo dead - Mike

MANILA, Philippines (6th UPDATE) - Negros Occidental Rep. Ignacio "Iggy" Arroyo Jr. died Thursday after life-support systems were removed from his body, said his brother, former First Gentleman Jose Miguel "Mike" Arroyo.

"Support systems were pulled out already thirty minutes ago. My brother passed away already. I'm so sad," he said.

The Negros lawmaker was earlier declared "clinically dead" and was only relying on life support systems after he suffered a cardiac arrest Wednesday night.

"At that point, an ambulance was called for him in London. He was revived at the hospital but he went into a coma. This morning, his heart stopped beating," Mike Arroyo said in an earlier statement.

ABS-CBN London correspondent Gene Alcantara confirmed that Iggy Arroyo was suddenly rushed to the intensive care unit of the London Clinic Wednesday.

He said on TV Patrol that journalists were barred from going inside the hospital.

Alcantara, however, said sources inside the hospital had revealed that Arroyo was in serious condition.

He said the sources have also confirmed that Arroyo has died and an ambulance, which may have been carrying his body, later left the hospital grounds.

No one was with Iggy Arroyo in London, except for a certain "Grace," he added.

Liver ailment

The younger Arroyo went to London last year to seek treatment for a liver ailment. He was listed as one of the lawmakers with the most number of absences in the House of Representatives for 2011.

He earlier told ABS-CBN News last December that he had to stay longer in London because of his ongoing treatment.

He also urged President Benigno Aquino III to show compassion to his sister-in-law, former President Gloria Arroyo.

'Jose Pidal'

The younger Arroyo figured in the news in 2003 after he claimed ownership of the multi-million-peso "Jose Pidal" account, allegedly owned by his brother.

He again allegedly covered up for his brother after he claimed that he leased 5 helicopters from Lionair Inc. since 2004. Two of the second-hand choppers were allegedly sold to the Philippine National Police for $700,000 in 2009.

Arroyo's claim ran contrary to claims made by Lionair President Archibald Po that Mike Arroyo purchased and used the choppers before they were sold to the PNP.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    hiwalay na pala sa kanyang asawa si Iggy. may naiwan isang unica hija.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    di kaya dobol nya yung sinugod sa ospital, pina-plastic surgery. tapos yun pala ang tutuong iggy ay nasa argentina or somewhere, kapitbahay ni hitler? sa galing magsinungaling ng angkan na yan kahit patay na mahirap pa din paniwalaan e.
    Testing yan... Susunod naman si FG, tapos si Mikey, GMA... same procedure.

Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    I'm a Negrense ....... same like Iggy and Mike ....... But I hate these sons of bitches!

oops .. me bad!
    It's a mutual feeling among a lot of people:

My family's from Bacolod and when we checked our lineage, there's a connection to the Arroyos somewhere along the way but heck, we don't like them and what they did (thankfully very far... well, a lot of old families in Bacolod/Negros are related in one way or another anyway).

My wife is from Pampanga (hindi sa distrito ni CGMA) and over there they will always be quick to say that Pandak is not Kapampangan as she grew up in Mindanao.

So brain dead na daw siya before pulling life support; maraming ganyan sa pamilya niya at sa kongreso na brain dead din. Kanino na pupunta yung mga naangkin na kayamanan ni Jose Pidal? Could also be one reason why the Arroyos were gung-ho in getting out of the PI, they had to fix things that were under Iggy.
    Last edited by vinj; January 27th, 2012 at 09:28 AM.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    kakaiba ito. mas madami pa nag celebrate kesa nagluksa.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Iggy Arroyo patay na.