New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Continue the sentence:

If I were the President of the Philippines I would...

Send your ideas for Nation Building.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    ...remove unnecessary/redundant government agencies, consolidate provinces and cities who are too small to sustain.

3. Join Date
    May 2007
    be one of the riches man in the world in a year.
    Last edited by v6dreamer; August 21st, 2008 at 01:15 AM.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    change our country name. Philippines is named after a royalty in Spain.

I would not give to any Church's demands. they have no place in the Government. they are to teach Christian morality, but not the government. unlike the old Spanish colony times. the bastards even voice out about Charter Change and Family Planning. they can teach christians that condoms are immoral. but should they dictate the government?

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    remove Emilio Aguinaldo on our history books.

he was born filthy with wealth and power who had Bonifacio killed to become the 1st president. damn... even our 1st president is even corrupt.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    ...remove all officials who prioritizes themselves and only thinks of how to prolong their stay in office to take more of the people's money...selfish *ssholes!

7. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    ...get down to business and kick my husband's and children's butts for meddling with my affairs as president. AND, take away the pork barrel funds of the senators and tongressmen and put up a fund that would ensure that those funds would get to the people who need them. AND, blow the MILF and NPA into smithereens. Yun lang!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Now this is the story all about how my life got flipped, turned upside down and Id like to take a minute just sit right there Ill tell you how I became the prince of a town called bel-air

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    I will invade Japan, korea and china....next the souteast asian nation...then australia.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    ... step down from office

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
If I were the President of the Philippines I would....