New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by dontwastemytime View Post
    They clearly wanted to get into the devils land to find ways to destroy it and kill all the demons there.
    Obosen ang mga Amerikano!!!

Seriously though, getting angry at the Americans for the atrocities committed by their ancestors is stupid. The present generations have nothing to do with it. It's time to move forward but let's not also forget our history.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Ok lang yan mini. Eventually we will all die, so mas masarap mamatay na kumakain ng steaks na masarap kesa naman yan spam na sinasabi mo ulam mo parati.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    pano kung kumain ka ng steak tapos day 5 ka pa lang las vegas itinerary, pero 3 week ka sa US punta pa East coast, tapos bigla ka naospital tapos ang payo ng American doctor eh di ka na muna pwede lumipad. 3 weeks bed rest

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Why not hate ourselves first? Remember during the spanish occupation indios killed indios for favors granted by the crown. We filipinos killed each other simply because we did not like filipinos from other provinces, because we did not speak the same language, because we wanted to be in favor of the governor-generals who would promise us bigger haciendas or prferential treatment. Kapampangans killed caviteños, tagalogs killed ilocanos and all joined together to kill visayans.

When the americans came they used the same tactics to pacify the islands. Remember the macabebe scouts? What better way to conquer than to divide first?!!

As for hating the americans now, 100 years after, i don't think so. We so much hated the japanese in 1942-45 but look how much we love them now. We joined the spanish in fighting the british and the dutch, do we hate the brits and the dutch? Not at all. Do we even hate Spain at all, even after 333 years of being a 3rd class subject of the empire? (Btw, we were actually governed from Mexico, not Madrid). Makakita ka lang nga ng mestiza/zo in love ka na agad e.

Filipinos line up for US visas everyday. And as someone already mentioned, even those that rally and burn the US flag in front of the US embassy will take the first chance they get to have a US visa and go states side. And when they get there they will fight tooth and nail to protect the freedoms Uncle Sam guarantees they will have.

Bigyan ka siguro ng US visa ngayon mamya lang you will be singing a different tune.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Ok lang yan mini. Eventually we will all die, so mas masarap mamatay na kumakain ng steaks na masarap kesa naman yan spam na sinasabi mo ulam mo parati.

But buffet steaks are definiteley not worth dying for. You’ll die not knowing that there are way better meats out there that you haven’t tried. Maybe if you try Cote NY peede na.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Seriously, are we really this bored?

6. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Welcome to the club [emoji23]

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Bored kayo kase pursue nyo ang American Dream. There’s nothing really special in the American Dream, a house with cars, home theater, a fancy ktichen for your wives, and all American stanley tools and guns and cleaning equipment like vacuums, polishers and chemicals.

When you reach this, you’ll realize that what you wasted for half of your life is really but a shallow empty accomplishment na pinag ipunan nyo. Kasi tipid kayo ng tipid naging taong bahay kayo

Pero kung inutang na nyo lahat yan kagad at the very start, maaga nyo ma realize kagad that ithe materialism is really empty. Our Lord Jesus Christ is right

8. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    Bigyan ka siguro ng US visa ngayon mamya lang you will be singing a different tune.
    I always get 10 year US Visas fafa yebs after every embassy interview.

ang hate ko eh Schengen Visa talaga sinosobrahan lang nila ng 1 week sa submitted itinerary ko . Ive already gotten 3 Schengens, 1 from Spain, 1 from France and the last time from the Dutch.

Sana 10 years na lang Schengen Visa and US Visa kug kelan na lang gusto, nothing really special with America, New York is filty, Las Vegas is getting old, and LA is like Alabang and Nuvali x 20 land area. The only place I look forward there is Washington DC becuase of the national mall.

But Europe, It will always have special place in my heart coz sobrsng colorful talaga. Museums, ancient structures, religion, besutiful landscapes and yes healthy good fresh food, not American fsstfood

I like history more than American materialism coz i get to learn more about God. How he handled ancient people, pano nya tayo tinyaga all these thousands of years

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetlucious View Post
    But buffet steaks are definiteley not worth dying for. You’ll die not knowing that there are way better meats out there that you haven’t tried. Maybe if you try Cote NY peede na.
    Natikman mo na ba sa bacchanal?

10. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Kung makakapag time machine lang ako pipigilan ko si general luna sa pag tatangol sa Pilipinas. Walang kwenta mga kapwa Pilipino pag nakikita umaasenso pilit ka. Pababagsakin Ang unlad siguro ng buhay natin yung mga nature at Yaman magagamit ng Mabuti .

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast