New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Do you believe that "Nicole" was really raped by Smith?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • I believe Smith raped "Nicole".

2 6.25%
  • I believe she was not raped by Smith.

26 81.25%
  • No Opinion

4 12.50%
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    I have never heard of that kind of ease in getting an immigrant visa (green card?) and on top of it, it was just issued locally (US Embassy in Manila) without going through any lengthy processes, requirements, etc.. usually involved in applying for this kind of visa.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    If She's really been raped by Smith, and accept only P100k and US Visa...she's really cheap Should be P100 million or at least P10million and US Immigrant visa plus house & lot in the US But if she's really a whore or party animal, and just pretends to being raped by Smith just to get even with broken promises, and sending Smith to jail for 2 or more years plus P100k and US visa, she's great

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    If She's really been raped by Smith, and accept only P100k and US Visa...she's really cheap Should be P100 million or at least P10million and US Immigrant visa plus house & lot in prime location in the US But if she's really a whore or party animal, and just pretends to being raped by Smith just to get even with broken promises, and sending Smith to jail for 2 or more years plus P100k and US visa, she's great
    Last edited by Zeus; March 18th, 2009 at 09:31 PM.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Filipina brides... Filipina hookers... matagal na tayong kilala dito. palagi ko nalang naririnig na sinasabi sa movie scripts na na me-mention tayo... like the movie Jarhead, it's all about the u.s soldiers in the mid-east...

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Naisahan tuloy ang mga sumoporta sa kanya.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Rape na pala ang tawag pag nasarapan, nagkapera, at nagka green card

I knew it's going to end up like this :rofl01:

antay antay lang kayo boys at baka may pics na rin yan sa ilabas sa peyborit sites nyo :naughty2:
    Last edited by HyBrideVo; March 19th, 2009 at 01:42 AM.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    NICOLE was a F#$#$$ng LIAR from the start. Wasted taxpayer's money for her own selfish ends.

You brought shame to our country. NAKAKAHIYA ka!

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post
    I have never heard of that kind of ease in getting an immigrant visa (green card?) and on top of it, it was just issued locally (US Embassy in Manila) without going through any lengthy processes, requirements, etc.. usually involved in applying for this kind of visa.
    Why not? It didn't take that long to get my mother in law with an immigrant visa back in 2005. Everything was done right there in Manila/US Embassy.

The only thing we had to do here was get her a SSN and medical insurance.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    tingin ko narape talaga to. ngayon na lang bumaliktad kasi ngayon lang nag-offer ang US sa kanya ng kung anu-ano kasi ngayon lang lumabas SC ruling na pinapadetain na dito sa pinas yong kano. pwede ding me kinalaman yong tawag ni obama ke gloria. iisipin siguro ng iba masyadong small time si smith para pag-aksayahan ng panahon ni obama. pero wag nyong kalimutan how much they love their soldiers.

in a larger scale, pilipinas ang narape. first, by that stupid lying bitch! she raped her country's judicial system and her country as a whole. matapos sabihin ng korte nating guilty yong kano biglang ganito sasabihin nya? second, by the US. a classic case of david vs goliath, though with a different ending. haay, the price we have to pay for being a third world.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post
    c'mon, bro. . .were you born yesterday? ordinarily possible or not, let's not waste our time pondering on the " how comes" in this case, sasama lang lalo ang loob natin

ang narinig kong balita from a good source was that it was a permanent visa with assurance of a job a place to stay

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
GMA NEWS: 'Nicole' may have been pressured to leave RP