New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Do you believe that "Nicole" was really raped by Smith?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • I believe Smith raped "Nicole".

2 6.25%
  • I believe she was not raped by Smith.

26 81.25%
  • No Opinion

4 12.50%
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Nicole’s decision to go to the US “shows that her supposed attacks [on the US] and hatred [she] expressed before was not very genuine,” Justice Secretary Raul Gonzalez said.

Kasalanan ito lahat ni GMA...really?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    People actually care about her pa? In my opinion dapat di na pansinin yan.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    ^^ Pocket money nya, pa-US, P100k.....

Tsaka galit siya sa US, bakit dun siya tumakbo?
    Oo nga eh. How ironic, parang kinain nya lang sinabi nya

EDIT: Just heard it from Bandila, parang na-konsensya na daw? WTF. Matapos mong pahirapan ung mga inistorbo mo mako-konsensya lang. Kaya pala pumunta na states, baka maghanap nalang ng asawa dun. Piece of S..T
    Last edited by Lucius; March 17th, 2009 at 11:48 PM.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    From the start, parang "paltos" na yung kaso eh....

How can there be rape, kung nag-condom pa si Smith.

So, pwede na ipakita mukha ni Ticole..........errrrrr, Nicole.....

5. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    From the start, parang "paltos" na yung kaso eh....

How can there be rape, kung nag-condom pa si Smith.

So, pwede na ipakita mukha ni Ticole..........errrrrr, Nicole.....
    if i remember it right Sir the initial theory of the prosecution was that she was drugged/sedated before the forced carnal relations took place. it's just one of the many ways to commit the crime of rape under the revised provision of the Revised Penal Code on rape.
    Last edited by ab_initio; March 18th, 2009 at 12:24 AM.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Again, theory lang yun. And coming from Nicole herself sabi nya BAKA HINDI NAMAN DAW TALAGA SYA NARAPE

WTF? Galing mag-akusa

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    Olats na talaga ang justice system ng bansa natin.

Para lang ako nanood ng movie na biglang may twist sa ending.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    ^^ i believe there is but one thousand and one more weighty reason why she did just that...ikaw ba naman pwersahin ng gobyerno? and the fact that it would take years and years for an RTC judgment to come out (justice delayed is justice denied). the power of the State's administrator as against Nicole? even if i were her lawyer, i won't blame her...no matter how frustrating and insulting it is to be abandoned by a client. that's just the way it is...Gabriela, Pilipina, etc. can't give her convenience...for a girl coming from a poor family, the idea of a convenient life would always be a good bargaining device to settle...come hell or high water.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    from the very beginning of this celebrated case, i know that the rape victim is not really a rape victim...but just a horny whore who didn't get paid and created her story over the alleged rape...

sad to say, Daniel Smith was just a victim himself... It was just a hyped up case due to media. No decent lady would ever talk, dance and go with a stranger otherwise you're a horny slut..

For everybody's info... neptune club is a legal pimp club in Subic Bay before.. it was just overshadowed by the influence of bigtime politico's before..

Every single female worker in the said club mandatorily goes for pap smear, urine culture and HIV testing regularly in Subic Dispensary due to exposure to ***ual activities hence some of the workers have gone positive over HIV several times that's why it was ordered closure before.

During that time, even pokpoks from outside SBMA would frequent neptune club, so it's not surprising if Nicole's a whore herself... coming from Leyte ba? just to go to Subic and hang out in Neptune club?? that's totally absurd...

Every *** workers in Olongapo would flock inside SBMA during those times whenever Balikatan exercises would be held.. that's a fact!

I don't want to be mean, but Nicole doesn't portray in real life what she told over media na sya ay isang Maria Clara...

Pinaikot at pinasakay lang ni Nicole ang lahat sa kanyang sariling dramanobela...

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Totally agree with you bro. Di porke sya yung babae sya na yung tama. Tas umepal pa ung media + Gabriella halatang sumasawsaw lang.

Kaya nga ako even before the trial, didn't find any remorse to the "victim" kasi ang totoong victim dyan ung mga soldiers. Sya mismo bumaboy sa pagkatao nya, kung lumapit na lang sya off the cam sa kanila malamang naayos sa mas malaking bayad. Kaso ginamit pa media para makuha "justice" well that's justice for you right there 100k + send off to US. Ung si Smith parang nagbakasyon lang naman

Pasalamat sya may magpapakasal pa sa kanya baka yung papakasalan nya ang drugged

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
GMA NEWS: 'Nicole' may have been pressured to leave RP