New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Do you believe that "Nicole" was really raped by Smith?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • I believe Smith raped "Nicole".

2 6.25%
  • I believe she was not raped by Smith.

26 81.25%
  • No Opinion

4 12.50%
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    that is the theory, but now that she recanted and practically admitted that she indeed fooled around and had been intimate with Smith. then the theory of prosecutors are now just that...... a theory

me thinks talagang pumapatol sa American yan ni Suzette (Nicole) para makapunta sa land of milk and honey.
    the fact that she recanted is entirely different, that's why i placed a qualifying term "initial"....to modify or describe the coverage or scope of the theory , Sir...and yes, while the prosecution may have substantiated their theory in the lower court, this time, they're gonna be playing a different ball game in the CA.

let's see how the CA will overturn the RTC...it's gonna be an interesting reasoning if ever the CA's gonna overthrow everything that the RTC said.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    She's simply delusional and another.........

Yes, ATTENTION WHORE. Papansin. Ni di man lang sinabihan yung attorney nya or those who have contributed a major help to her STUPID and BOGUS CASE. Damn kung ako ang judge na umupo sa kaso nya pupunta ko states tsaka ko pupukpukin ang ulo nya

Well if Nicole did go for an agreement with blah blah, then that goes to prove that the judicial system is bulok either way. Because an innocent man was convicted or the victim gave in to a small amount of money + her visa to heaven
    Last edited by Lucius; March 18th, 2009 at 10:48 AM.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Eto movie bagay sa story nila

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    yes and no.

why yes, may drugs involved. pero still, baka the "victim" is also a user! so it will give me an answer of either yes and no. yes, kung forced ang pagpapagamit ng drugs. no kung si "victim' ay gumamit talaga ng nasa free will niya.

eh kaso, may statement siya na "parang hindi naman ako ni-rape eh...". eto lang yan, sarili mo hindi mo alam? bago pa man mangyari ang "cirme", eh dapat alam mo ang nangyayari sa yo. right after the 'crime", dapat alam mo din ang nangyayari sa yo

5. Join Date
    May 2004
    i am not a saint buy whatever reason she has, good luck on the land of milk and honey. we hope she find her true happiness there and not coming back here on the frontpage again telling she was pressured.
    i am sure tayong lahat na Filipino e ikahihiya ang pangyayari na ito. one for the books again. Atty E. Ursua was questioned on ANC whether she was angry, she said "No Comment". Just watch it and look at her face.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kayo naman, natupad na niya yun dream niya, puro Americans ang gusto niyang BF, gusto talaga niya makapunta ng US,

she is not what the women oriented group portrayed her to be, sumasama kaagad siya bagong kakilalah to party :party: tapos inom pa then flirting flirting... siguro gusto niya magkaroon sila ng relasyon ni Smith pero ayaw ni Smith one night stand lang ang tingin niya ayun napahiya yun bida natin kaya nagsisigaw ng rape...

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    iba talaga nagagawa ng pera sa mga taong walang values. oh well, let's see how far can she go with her P100K.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jeDi13 View Post
    iba talaga nagagawa ng pera sa mga taong walang values. oh well, let's see how far can she go with her P100K.
    P100l + US visa

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    What she did reinforces the notion of the world that filipinas are willing to do anything for a buck.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    What she did reinforces the notion of the world that filipinas are willing to do anything for a buck.
    at wag na wag sana eto ang maging impression ng ibang nation sa ating mag nagagandahang mga pilipina...

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
GMA NEWS: 'Nicole' may have been pressured to leave RP