New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by chookchakchenes View Post
    Pero grabe talaga ang yolanda typhoon. Kahit sino pa past government eh mahihirapan talaga. Ang difference lang eh yung approach ng aquino government na naghanap muna sisihin/politics.

Kasi pwede naman tulong muna tapos doon na pagalitan yung may mali.
    Yun ang ayaw ko din. Parang inuuna pa hanapin kung sino sisisihin bago umaksyon agad. Kung mahina si PNoy, lumalabas na ganun din si Mar kasi actually I was hoping that Mar would compliment Noy, peor hindi eh. Kaya sana sa 2016 merong pang ibang presidentiable na lalabas..

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Yun ang ayaw ko din. Parang inuuna pa hanapin kung sino sisisihin bago umaksyon agad. Kung mahina si PNoy, lumalabas na ganun din si Mar kasi actually I was hoping that Mar would compliment Noy, peor hindi eh. Kaya sana sa 2016 merong pang ibang presidentiable na lalabas..
    Mar and Gazmin were at Tacloban the day before Yolanda's havoc. Inabutan sila doon. I still believe the magnitude of the destruction ang biggest factor. Kahit na siguro low-level na tao (na may authority) could mobilize operations effectively KUNG may resources at his disposal (how much more Mar and Gazmin, siguro naman kahit paano marunong sila ng diskarte). Ang kaso, ubos ang resources eh. Walang pwedeng i-mobilize (tao, equipment, etc)

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^ Yep, Sec.Def. and Interior were in the area before the typhoon hit. Si Gazmin muntikan na rin ma-wash away if i recall reports correctly; he was supposed to stay at the military camp that got washed over.

It's a given that the Philippines was caught with its pants down and we indeed have learned a lot. It's time to put those lessons together and see how we can prepare for future occurrences. Anyone who does logistics, would also understand how hard it is to penetrate hard hit areas with meager resources. I agree that the one big mistake of Aquino and Roxas was to point fingers and play defense when they should have just acknowledged the shortcomings constructively to show that they are aware of the situation and on top of it in a way.

Re. GMA and Ondoy... Mikey Arroyo was seen buying emergency supplies during Ondoy if i recall. :rofl:

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    actually, yolanda opened and showed us the weaknesses of our future wanna-be presidentiables.
    si roxas, alam na natin... na rarattle sa mga ganyan.
    si binay, mamumulitika lang.

ang umangat lang netong yolanda is PNRC by Dick Gordon and si Rudy Duterte.
    yung ibang possible candidates like Chiz Escudero, tahimik lang... Baka hindi alam ang irereact.
    si Eddie Villanueva na ilang beses na ding nag attempt sa pagiging presidente, tahimik din.

but the biggest problem is still how filipinos vote. popularity pa din, wala sa qualifications.... i just hope natuto na ang voting public sa ganito.... but then, mabilis din makalimot ang pinoy eh.... sooner or later, wala na yan and sasamantalahin na naman ni binay yan for 2016.
    Last edited by 1D4LV; November 29th, 2013 at 05:39 PM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pwede si doc fortun sabihan

"magaling ka pala eh, sana ikaw na lang tumakbo nung eleksyon..."

6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post

Re. GMA and Ondoy... Mikey Arroyo was seen buying emergency supplies during Ondoy if i recall. :rofl:

Emergency supply na pala alak. Imported pa dapat pala. :hysterical:

7. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Emergency supply na pala alak. Imported pa dapat pala. :hysterical:
    masarap daw mag inum pag malakas ang ulan

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^ Take note, Rustans yan.... Sosy dapat. :D While the world was drowning outside, nagpapakalunod din ata si Mikey.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    parang pinas lang ang mahina ano. e kung 1st world country na US of A bagal din naman response sa Katrina, e wala pa sa 1/3 ang Katrina kay Yolanda.

magaling daw si pandak. oo kasi mabilis kumilos mga alipores nya at laki yata ng kick back. mabilis din mag-release ng pondo, kasi kaltas agad ang 10% 10% 10% ni pandak, baboy at biik.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaNker View Post
    Ay tanga din pala itong si Fortun. :hysterical:

Business opportunity ang calamity during the time of gloria.
    Ganun ba? Ngayon ba hindi? Repacking and replacement of relief goods , hoarded relief goods, etc.
    Why do you think CNN has come out with that report against politicking of the relief goods.
    Why do you think foreign donors decided to directly distribute the goods to the victims.
    And that piss off the crooks in this govt, that they want taxes on cash donations and relief goods not channeled thru govt agencies.
    At the time of Ondoy, Noynoy was at Eraps mansion discussing his plan to run in 2010. When it came out to the press, Kris reacted by showing her distributing relief goods thats not even hers. And commenting she is the first to do so.
    Went to Tacloban on the 3rd day to plucked out a relative stranded in a hotel. I felt the govt doesn't exist there.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast