New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Langya hindi ako aware dyan sa free haircut!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Parehas lang nagkamali lang siya, any amount for the free haircut, yun fuel discount ang dapat 3k.

Yep this is correct. Recently hindi na ako madalas magpagas sa landers caltex due to have the same price lng naman with shell near my place.

Pero masarap coffee nila after the free haircut.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by tigerdoods View Post
    Recently hindi na ako madalas magpagas sa landers caltex due to have the same price lng naman with shell near my place.
    swerte mo.

the reason why I noticed the cheaper fuel sa Landers is BGC/Makati trip ko and ang mahal ng fuel compared to QC, Rizal and Laguna. almost 7 pesos difference.

without the discounted fuel (and haircut), sulit na sa amin memberships ng Landers and S&R, sobrang bonus na talaga yung fuel.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Aside from the UniOil gas discount, there are other things I enjoy at S&R. Much better pricing nila for spirits (whisky, vodka, gin, rum, etc) at craft beers.

Last weekend, I got this from Landers Las Pinas at P109 for a 500ml bottle. I might go back and get some more. Hehehe

5. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    pansin ko lang. other than fuel.

Beer - better S&R (si misis mahilig sa wine pero pansin ko, Lander or S&R palagi syang may bottles sa cart)

Korean - sabi ng daughter ko, mas maayos sa Landers

Baked items (cake/muffin) - mas maayos sa S&R

(pls correct me if I'm wrong) Landers, 1 card holder = 2 companions (so 3 kayong pwede)
    S&R, 1 card holder = 1 companion

6. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Just got free landers membership from globe platinum. Score.

What does it mean by no coupon needed pero sa mechanics it says you need 3000 worth of purchase to get a coupon?

Also how often do they offer the 10pesos discount? Monthly ba?

7. Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by dcph172 View Post
    Just got free landers membership from globe platinum. Score.

What does it mean by no coupon needed pero sa mechanics it says you need 3000 worth of purchase to get a coupon?

Also how often do they offer the 10pesos discount? Monthly ba?

Parang monthly.
    Every time kakatapos ko lang full tank, next week may ganitong malaking fuel discount offer.
    Pinagkaiba lang this week is no need coupon pag magpakarga kayo.
    Automatic discounted to Php5 or Php10 yung price ng fuel this week.

I think yung statement na yun, gusto lang nila ipa remind sa yo that after this promo, you need the coupon to avail of that discount.

Also, may libreng membership ang Landers if you have BPI Mastercard and purchase at least 5k sa Landers.
    This promo is until 11/15.
    Included din sa promo na to yung renewal, as long nakapangalan sa yo yung card.
    We just availed the free renewal kahit next yr pa mag expire membership namin.
    This promo were relayed to me from BPI.
    Not sure if this is posted in Landers website.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by carxynogen View Post
    Parang monthly.
    Every time kakatapos ko lang full tank, next week may ganitong malaking fuel discount offer.
    Pinagkaiba lang this week is no need coupon pag magpakarga kayo.
    Automatic discounted to Php5 or Php10 yung price ng fuel this week.

I think yung statement na yun, gusto lang nila ipa remind sa yo that after this promo, you need the coupon to avail of that discount.

Also, may libreng membership ang Landers if you have BPI Mastercard and purchase at least 5k sa Landers.
    This promo is until 11/15.
    Included din sa promo na to yung renewal, as long nakapangalan sa yo yung card.
    We just availed the free renewal kahit next yr pa mag expire membership namin.
    This promo were relayed to me from BPI.
    Not sure if this is posted in Landers website.
    Got it! Thanks!

Claimed my membership card this afternoon. Still ended up in unioil with snr discount because it came out cheaper haha.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by dcph172 View Post
    Got it! Thanks!

Claimed my membership card this afternoon. Still ended up in unioil with snr discount because it came out cheaper haha.

yep, mas mura sa UniOil, pero may balita ba kayo kung extended yung discount after promo period Oct 8, 2020 to Oct 8, 2021 ???

Welcome to S&R Membership Shopping

10. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Landers members can get fuel discounts of up to P15/L off at Caltex this week | TopGear PH

There’ll be P15 per liter off on Silver and Platinum fuels and P10 per liter off on diesel. These discount coupons are available with every P4,000 single-receipt purchase from Landers Superstore branches or through the official Landers website. The coupons can only be redeemed at Landers-Caltex branches, and customers need to present their membership cards to avail of the discounts.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast