heard this news kanina over at Joel Reyes Zobel's program on DZBB.

the story goes: A congresswoman (her name slips my mind) from Marawi city went to the House's south lounge canteen to have an afternoon snack. She asked the food attendant if their pancit has pork in it. Assuring the honorable representative that the pancit is pork-free, she ordered at sa madaling salita, naubos nya yung "pancit" (brrrppp! ) only to find out from a fellow muslim congressman who also happened to be in the canteen that the said noodles has pork in it "daw".

Naghurumentado na si congresswoman and bad-mouthed the girl. Nagmura pa nga on air while being interviewed sinampal, tinulak, nabuwal at pinagtatadyakan (as per the report) ang food supervisor with matching tutok ng bread knife to the poor girl.

I understand the violation on her cultural belief pero tama ba yung ginawa nya dun sa babae assuming di naman sinasadya siguro.

the girl is filing a case against the congresswoman. the congresswoman is also counter-filing a case against the girl........in marawi city. WTF! sa Luzon nangyari yung incident, e bat sa Mindanao sya maghahabla??? please enlighten me people, who deserves justice here?