New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    heard this news kanina over at Joel Reyes Zobel's program on DZBB.

the story goes: A congresswoman (her name slips my mind) from Marawi city went to the House's south lounge canteen to have an afternoon snack. She asked the food attendant if their pancit has pork in it. Assuring the honorable representative that the pancit is pork-free, she ordered at sa madaling salita, naubos nya yung "pancit" (brrrppp! ) only to find out from a fellow muslim congressman who also happened to be in the canteen that the said noodles has pork in it "daw".

Naghurumentado na si congresswoman and bad-mouthed the girl. Nagmura pa nga on air while being interviewed sinampal, tinulak, nabuwal at pinagtatadyakan (as per the report) ang food supervisor with matching tutok ng bread knife to the poor girl.

I understand the violation on her cultural belief pero tama ba yung ginawa nya dun sa babae assuming di naman sinasadya siguro.

the girl is filing a case against the congresswoman. the congresswoman is also counter-filing a case against the girl........in marawi city. WTF! sa Luzon nangyari yung incident, e bat sa Mindanao sya maghahabla??? please enlighten me people, who deserves justice here?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Another example of banal na aso, santong kabayo.

Yung isang Muslim congressman nakakain din nung pancit pero hindi naman nagwala. Nangyari na daw, eh. Ingat na lang next time.

Yung isang Congressman naman sinabi pang buti ganun lang ang ginawa ni Congresswoman. Ang Muslim daw ay nakakapatay over those kind of things.

Granting na may mali din ang canteen, I don't think its worth the fuss.

Hay ewan ko ba. Pasalamat na lang siya at hindi t*e ang nakain niya.
    Last edited by OTEP; November 21st, 2006 at 11:59 PM.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by xoom View Post
    the congresswoman is also counter-filing a case against the girl........in marawi city. WTF! sa Luzon nangyari yung incident, e bat sa Mindanao sya maghahabla??? please enlighten me people, who deserves justice here?

tingin ko kaya sa Mindanao siya magpa-file kasi maraming Muslim dun at magsa-side sa kanya against sa pagkain ng pork...:speechles

4. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    nasa news sya mamaya sa saksi

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    i have nothing against muslims or their beliefs but IMO, the way she acted is just too much. i hope she gets sacked for this.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    magdedemanda daw ung congressman.. ano namang kaso?

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    kamuka pala ni valentina si congresswoman, ung kalaban ni darna

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by RMean View Post
    magdedemanda daw ung congressman.. ano namang kaso?
    e di ano pa, pang bababoy...literally :hysterical:

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    sya ba? :http://www.congress.gov.ph/members/s...php?id=dumarpa

sobra naman yung ginawa nya. Masyado kasi intolerant karamihan sa mga ito kaya konting bagay, gulo lagi ang gusto.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    too bad we elect people like her to positions of influence

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast
Congresswoman, nanampal!