New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Xi Jinping calls for 'loveable' diplomatic approach

Nyahahahahaha

But, if the CHINA WUHAN VIRUS country is serious, then it should withdraw all their maritime militia and abandon the floating military bases they built in the SCS.

Also, they should allow for a real independent, impartial, open and transparent investigation of the origins of this pandemic.

The laundry list is long for winnie d' pooh

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    China is pissed why peeps all over the world have fallen for korean culture. They're flabbergasted why kids and adults alike have embraced k-pop, k-dramas, k-fashion, etc overwhelmingly when they have been pushing cantonese pop and their kung-fu movie heroes for decades now.

Even japan has beaten them in the arena of soft power diplomacy since forever and they're also outraged about that. All that animé craze is driving them crazy [emoji23]

do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Too late for them, the whole world hates them, except for DDS

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Tiananmen: Hong Kong vigil organiser arrested on 32nd anniversary - BBC News

"Ms Chow was arrested early in the morning outside her office by officers in plain clothes, according to reports.

She was placed in a black saloon car and driven away, the AFP news agency said.

Speaking to the BBC ahead of her arrest, Ms Chow, who is also a lawyer and a human rights activist, said she was prepared for the inevitable.

"I am prepared to be arrested. This is how Hong Kong is now. If you fight for democracy under an authoritarian regime, being arrested is unavoidable. Let it come. I am willing to pay the price for fighting for democracy," she said."

Being loveable, CHINA WUHAN VIRUS country style