New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 48 of 76 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast
Results 471 to 480 of 753
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    38,119
    #471
    Quote Originally Posted by chronicle View Post
    ^
    Meron na sa bulacan.
    Meron pa sa cavite.

    Di kaya air traffic congestion ang resulta nyan?

    Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk
    sa iyo ang bulacan.. bulacan.. bulacan...
    sa kanya ang cavite... cavite... cavite...
    heh heh.

  2. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,246
    #472
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    sa iyo ang bulacan.. bulacan.. bulacan...
    sa kanya ang cavite... cavite... cavite...
    heh heh.
    Sayo pasay at pnque? Hehe

    Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

  3. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    6,286
    #473
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    sa iyo ang bulacan.. bulacan.. bulacan...
    sa kanya ang cavite... cavite... cavite...
    heh heh.
    Quote Originally Posted by chronicle View Post
    Sayo pasay at pnque? Hehe

    Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk
    wag kalimutan ang Clark Pampanga

  4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    38,119
    #474
    Quote Originally Posted by greenlyt View Post
    wag kalimutan ang Clark Pampanga
    marami na bang makokotongan doon?
    heh heh.

    OT.
    the original title of the movie was "...sa iyo ang... sa akin ang..."
    but decision-makers thought it was too selfish. the "sa iyo ang... sa kanya ang..." sounded less selfish.
    Last edited by dr. d; December 20th, 2019 at 10:03 AM.

  5. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    6,286
    #475
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    marami na bang makokotongan doon?
    heh heh.

    OT.
    the original title of the movie was "...sa iyo ang... sa akin ang..."
    but decision-makers thought it was too selfish. the "sa iyo ang... sa kanya ang..." sounded less selfish.
    remember nandun ang Kaldero ni Cayetano

  6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    38,119
    #476
    Quote Originally Posted by greenlyt View Post
    remember nandun ang Kaldero ni Cayetano
    baka kinahoy na...?
    heh heh.

  7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,214
    #477

  8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,927
    #478

  9. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    3,561
    #479
    Quote Originally Posted by Yatta View Post
    Thatís what happens when that nationís leader has 2 balls.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  10. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    4,369
    #480

Tags for this Thread

China taking Philippine Islands