New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,711
    #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Altis6453 View Post
    I wonder if Carlos Celdran would've been convicted if his sign read "PEDOPHILES" instead of "DAMASO". He'd only be stating what was already admitted by the CBCP.
    hahaha, oo nga ano, malamang acquitted pa sha

  2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    29,320
    #12
    Quote Originally Posted by falken View Post
    They must be jailed, offering apologies simply isn't enough.
    Exactly. Pedo-priests must be put in jail for his crimes against society.

  3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    3,274
    #13
    i wonder why we still dont pull the catholic church a few pegs down these days. the leaders from other religions and denominations are not immune to prosecution (except for islamic states, of course); plus, they are obviously not infallible in terms of their actions and reasoning.

    kelan pa kaya mangyayari na pwedeng i-tax ang simbahan at prosecute ang priests dyan sa atin.

  4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    3,872
    #14
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Exactly. Pedo-priests must be put in jail for his crimes against society.
    Or, at the very least, compel the CBCP to have them registered as *** offenders in the community they're assigned to. Sheesh. Your child could be standing right next to one in church and you wouldn't know about!

  5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    3,872
    #15
    Quote Originally Posted by roninblade View Post
    i wonder why we still dont pull the catholic church a few pegs down these days. the leaders from other religions and denominations are not immune to prosecution (except for islamic states, of course); plus, they are obviously not infallible in terms of their actions and reasoning.

    kelan pa kaya mangyayari na pwedeng i-tax ang simbahan at prosecute ang priests dyan sa atin.
    Ang tanong, will any of the victims step up to press charges? Baka sa preliminary investigation pa lang na areglo na 'yan.

  6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    22,343
    #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Altis6453 View Post
    Ang tanong, will any of the victims step up to press charges? Baka sa preliminary investigation pa lang na areglo na 'yan.
    In any case, yung hindi ma-areglo, tuloy dapat ang criminal proceedings.

  7. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,938
    #17
    Not that I have no faith sa mga priest, I really just view them as humans not half divine beings. I guess getting locked up sa semenaryo ang malaking trigger sa pagiging sabik nila. Why do they have to live a life of celibacy? What does it have to do with faith and salvation?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Catholic Church admits to at least 200 Pedophile Priests in Philippines