New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Pole dancers dressed like a nun, with the pole looking like the cross...Scantily dressed dancers recreating the last supper...hehehe.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Pole dancers dressed like a nun, with the pole looking like the cross...Scantily dressed dancers recreating the last supper...hehehe.

Exact song and dance they did earlier at her manila concert. Grabe ang production, super galing! Need not to take it literally. Just enjoy it as a show and for entertainment purposes only, you know[emoji3]

3. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    The Old Testament has some not-so-nice stories/passages there that not a few scholars consider to be soft ****. It also contains some stories that, in modern society, would be considered as a crime. Yet, the Bible continues to be treated as the cornerstone of the Christian faith. It's a good thing not so many people read the Bible and only rely on the words of bishops and priests. And it's rather unfortunate for Madonna that her concerts or snippets of them are there for all to see in full color, even by the clergy. Hehehe.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    the bible or catholic church teachings fail to stop some priests from molesting children--

Pope Francis apologizes for *** abuse scandal

or impregnating single and married women. why don't they just watch **** or watch madonna and masturbate. solve a lot of problems--

from husbands or boyfriends flying in murderous rage brandishing sharp axes and bolos

Businessman Leo McKnight 'tried to murder former lover over affair with priest' | Daily Mail Online

to prostate cancer

Does frequent ejaculation help ward off prostate cancer? - Harvard Prostate Knowledge - Harvard Health Publications

paging: bishops villegas and arguelles

5. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    And let's not forget the most gangsta of all the popes:

Pope Alexander VI

i do cringe when i see Madonna pull these kinds of stunts. You want to put on a ***y show, OK lang, but if you mix religion into it...awkward. Sometimes i question whether she's expressing certain beliefs or just doing it for the shock factor.

What if Madonna pulled something like that, pero Islam naman ang religion? Paktay!

Re Borderline: dunno if it was about a particular person, but i hear it's about orgasm:

"Love me til i just can't see"
    "Feels like i'm going to lose my mind"
    "Keep on pushing my love over the borderline"

Double meanings, anyone? :naughty2:

6. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk View Post
    Re Borderline: dunno if it was about a particular person, but i hear it's about orgasm:

"Love me til i just can't see"
    "Feels like i'm going to lose my mind"
    "Keep on pushing my love over the borderline"

Double meanings, anyone? :naughty2:
    yup that's double meaning but there are so many songs out there na direct to the point ang meaning like the songs mentioned below. wala nang paligoy-ligoy ang lyrics the word "touch" is referred to as fnck. With all due respect to the Church, do they give a sh*t to these songs? I tell you what majority of them are simply bunch of hypocrite.

Touch me like you do... what are you waiting for? by Ellie Goulding
    Touch my body by mariah carey
    everytime we touch I got this feeling by Cascada
    Sometimes When We Touch by Dan Hill
    Do You Wanna Touch Me by Joan Jett
    Huh MC Hummer? you can't touch this

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    According to those who watched last night, she did not disappoint. Except they did remove the some background scenes of Holy Images, but the Pole Dancing Nuns were included...

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk View Post
    Hmm, naging sila ba ni barkley?

More recent partners : guy ritchie, that young DJ whatshisname, A-rod. Pero ngayon nagpaparamdam that she's still in love with sean penn.
    Bro.,- Sir Charles and Madonna? Read this.... [Of course Sir Charles has denied to death... "walang aamin!!!!!"... :hysterical: - as the rumor affected his in-laws....]

http://art.net/~hopkins/Don/text/madonna.html

David: So now lets talk about your interest in the NBA, you go to a lot of games, you were, you were friends with Charles Barkley.
    Madonna: I wouldn't go that far.
    David: You weren't friends with Charles Barkley?
    Madonna: I don't think he understands the meaning of friendship.
    David: Oh, really he seems like he might be a hothead, that guy.
    Madonna: Hmmm, hmmm.
    David: Did you know him at all.
    Madonna: Hmmm, hmm.
    David: Yeah.
    Madonna: Yeah.
    David: Did it hurt when you had that thing put in your nose? [referring to her nose ring]
    Madonna: I thought you were going to ask me if it hurt something else, but, I thought you were going to continue the Charles Barkely line of questioning.
    David: Ohhhh, man, this is..
    Madonna: (fcuk)
    David: What a revelation.
    Madonna: And the question, and the answer is, um...
    David: What a lovely young woman.
    Madonna: Hmm, yes.
    David: But, you have like, a nose ring there.
    Madonna: It hurt, the answer is yes, both questions.
    David: What happens when you take that out, will you ever take that out?
    Madonna: What happens whey you take it out?
    David: Yeah.
    Madonna: Both questions?
    David: Oh, come on, come on, what a, what a, what am I speakin' Chinese here, now stop it.
    Madonna: Listen, all you do is talk about my *** life on your show, so now you don't want to talk about my *** life when I'm on your show.
    And, were you able to watch "Space Jam"?.....

BTT: Madonna donning the Philippine flag is now an issue.....

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

29.0K _/_/_/_/_/:jazzybass:_/_/_/_/_/
    Last edited by CVT; February 26th, 2016 at 02:26 PM.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    it's hard to be impressed by her antics

it's all just to get some attention

negosyo lang yan

10. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Re SpaceJam: maybe we were just really big NBA fans back then. Now that i watch it on HBO...man their acting sucks ^_^

Re Madonna and PH flag: imho, the only thing she may be guilty of is playing to the crowd on the EDSA I Anniversary.

It's not like she mopped the floor with the PH flag, or rubbed it between her legs -- she draped in on her back, the same way athletes do, the same way a Pacquiao fan wore it like a cape in support of his idol/heritage.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Catholic Archbishop expresses grave concerns about Madonna's concert this Sunday