New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by andywesteast View Post
    TRUE, according to the Bible, it is a Sin to eat Crab, Lobster, Oyster, and Shrimps.

It is a Sin also to wear Lacoste and Ralph Lauren Polo Shirts.

No Kidding.
    OMG! I'm going to hell.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by andywesteast View Post
    TRUE, according to the Bible, it is a Sin to eat Crab, Lobster, Oyster, and Shrimps.

It is a Sin also to wear Lacoste and Ralph Lauren Polo Shirts.

No Kidding.
    Affluence!

That's because Crabs, Lobsters, Oysters and Shrimps are very expensive, affluent food. The same with Lacoste and Ralph Lauren.
    If you would eat lugaw instead of Crabs, Lobsters, Oysters and Shrimp, you can donate the leftover moolah to the church.
    Likewise, if you would wear ukay ukay instead of Lacoste, then you can donate the leftover moolah to the church too.

(SO the church officials can eat Crabs, Lobsters, Oysters and Shrimps... )

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Bawal ba daw yumaman sabi sa bible? E bat sila Abraham, David and some other guys, mayayaman naman at pinagpala. Its not that Im defending the Bible its just that alam ko lang na mayaman sila as per the story...So I dont think na bawal yun..IMO lang naman

4. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Meanwhile.....

its not Born again Christian thing anyway..

5. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ess View Post
    Affluence!That's because Crabs, Lobsters, Oysters and Shrimps are very expensive, affluent food. The same with Lacoste and Ralph Lauren.
    If you would eat lugaw instead of Crabs, Lobsters, Oysters and Shrimp, you can donate the leftover moolah to the church.
    Likewise, if you would wear ukay ukay instead of Lacoste, then you can donate the leftover moolah to the church too.

(SO the church officials can eat Crabs, Lobsters, Oysters and Shrimps... )
    Hahaha, nothing to do with Affluence. Basta Bawal lang daw accdg. to the Bible.

Deuteronomy 14:10: Do not eat whatsoever hath no fins and scales. For they are unclean.

Crabs, Lobsters, Oysters and Shrimps bawal.

Leviticus 19:19: Do not wear a garment upon you of two kinds of material mixed together.

Lacoste and RL Polo shirts are Polyester-Cotton mixed fabric.

Kaya mga mahilig mag quote ng Bible dapat alamin nila ito.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Hey guys everyone is welcome here. No offense to others.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007

8. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    nope. they're still catholic. i think they're called catholic charismatics

local born again christians are mostly baptists, evangelicals... maybe methodists, pentecostals
    i thought these are the protestants

9. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by donbuggy View Post
    A pastor from a Christian megachurch said that we should not eat shrimps because shrimps are "vacuum cleaners of the sea".
    this maybe is not in anyway related to religion. i'll look at it from an environmental ecology view. anyway, i am allergic to shrimp.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    OT. May narinig lang ako sa usapan ng lolo ko... kung susundin mo lahat ng nasa bibliya.... kahit pumunta ka sa isang sulok ng kwarto mo at wala kang gagawin... kasalanan padin yon...

ewan ko ba XD

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Born Again Christians thread.