New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
    Ah Bread of Life Born Again Christians thread.Born Again Christians thread.
    magaling ito manghula si miswah!!! Ikaw saan ka? Umamin ka na!!!

Nung bata kasi ako mga kasama ko sa school usually victory galle, ccf st francis, greenhills christain fellowship, word for the world. Tapos ako lumipat nanghanap ng church na hindi masaydo maiksi magsuot ng shorts para makapagbagong buhay

Quote Originally Posted by Flipo View Post
    Baptist are Evangelicals, Bible believing Chrisrians.
    BTW I'm from CCF. ☺
    ah ok. Nung bata kasi nakasanayan namin pag baptist parang protestant na tahimik yung kanta. Tapos pag born again yun ang full gospel charismatic na all out.

pwede ba magtanong, Naguguluhan parrin ako calvinism and arminianism?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    i also go one of the mega church dyan sa manila pero sa satellite ako nag attend now, one thing i dont like sa mga mega churches is they run their churches like corporate business, hindi mo mapapansin pag sunday goer ka lang pero once naka pasok ka sa loob mapapansin mo talaga, sana lang churches differentiade their attendees serving in their ministry and the one serving fulltime.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by mokong22 View Post
    i also go one of the mega church dyan sa manila pero sa satellite ako nag attend now, one thing i dont like sa mga mega churches is they run their churches like corporate business, hindi mo mapapansin pag sunday goer ka lang pero once naka pasok ka sa loob mapapansin mo talaga, sana lang churches differentiade their attendees serving in their ministry and the one serving fulltime.
    i know what you mean.
    alas, there are not enough full-time Priests, hours-wise.
    kuminsan nga, even the Head Parish Priest is a part-timer.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i know what you mean.
    alas, there are not enough full-time Priests, hours-wise.
    kuminsan nga, even the Head Parish Priest is a part-timer.
    kaya nga doc we serve sa ministry to help run the churh because there are not enough volunteers, ang ayaw ko lang minsan they will challenge you to higher position pero pag nag decline ka because of other resposibilitys parang iba na treatment sayo, kaya ang nangyayari yung ibang part time servant instead they serve for the LORD yung name ng churh at leaders ang priority nila to serve hindi na si GOD, parang naging man pleaser tuloy na iba ang priority mo for serving.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by mokong22 View Post
    kaya nga doc we serve sa ministry to help run the churh because there are not enough volunteers, ang ayaw ko lang minsan they will challenge you to higher position pero pag nag decline ka because of other resposibilitys parang iba na treatment sayo, kaya ang nangyayari yung ibang part time servant instead they serve for the LORD yung name ng churh at leaders ang priority nila to serve hindi na si GOD, parang naging man pleaser tuloy na iba ang priority mo for serving.
    "give them a hand, and they pull in the arm" ?

the explanation is simple.
    you have proven your worth in small duties. i am sure, you will do as well, in bigger duties.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    I'm tasked to figure out a way to livestream our service. We currently don't have the equipment for it other than an Android phone.

What's the best and easiest app and/or service to use to livestream outside of YouTube or Facebook?

I am currently playing with Periscope, but maybe there's something better.
    Last edited by oj88; March 14th, 2020 at 02:06 PM.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    I'm tasked to figure out a way to livestream our service. We currently don't have the equipment for it other than an Android phone.

What's the best and easiest app and/or service to use to livestream outside of YouTube or Facebook?

I am currently playing with Periscope, but maybe there's something better.
    Zoom bro!

40 mins per call, pag inavail mo yung premium or pro, unlimited.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    mukhang puede pagkakitaan yan, a.
    2.50 per "Mass".
    "donation for the Parish."

heh heh.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    obvious naman money making mga protestant megachurch

just look at how everything is set up you know they're making serious money

ung quality ng sound system, ung stage, musical instruments, staffing

the airconditioning