New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Magkano bigayan? dati kasi 300php...sana taasan naman nila, mahal na bilihin baka sabihin na naman na kalahati muna then kalahati ulit kapag nag tagumpay na mag resign si GMA ,bwaaaa...pati rally organizer may kickback
    din ...bawas na naman ang datung ni erap...
    Last edited by jeffrocks; February 13th, 2008 at 11:28 PM.

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by vctradingcubao View Post
    In 2010, dapat mag petition tayo na tumakbo na si Fr.Ed Panlilio for the presidency. Kung magkataon, at least, wala syang First Lady!
    Walang first lady nga pero baka meron naman syang First Gentlemen :naughty2:

:gayfight:

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis Raines View Post
    Walang first lady nga pero baka meron naman syang First Gentlemen :naughty2:

:gayfight:
    ahe, he, he, bakit, me nabalitaan ka ba?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffrocks View Post
    Magkano bigayan? dati kasi 300php...sana taasan naman nila, mahal na bilihin baka sabihin na naman na kalahati muna then kalahati ulit kapag nag tagumpay na mag resign si GMA ,bwaaaa...pati rally organizer may kickback
    din ...bawas na naman ang datung ni erap...
    you think people who went to edsa and toppled marcos and erap (and pandak benefited from it) were paid and now that people would like to call for pandak to resign are being paid to join the rally? i now tend to beleieve that you are part of the problem of this country who would like to pretend like a blind about the corruption of the government and try to acuse people (who have the pure intention to change this country for good) that they being paid to join a good cause...i think you're more stup!d than raul gonzales.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    ^^ Eheeeerrrrmmm......lamig lang ng konti. He-he!

6. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by darksword_08 View Post
    oo nga pala dagdag ko pa last election diba malawakan Dayaan

just imagine kahit barangay election suportado ni GMA ang vote buying

infact sa lugar namin 1500 per tao para lang manalo ang mga alagad ni GMA

just open up your eyes to the truth tapos kapag hindi tuta ni GMA ang nanalo

just consider youself dead

ganito ba dapat government natin?

i dont think so!! somebody must exert effort
    shift your effort to something productive.. . sometimes we have to do a lesser evil to do a greater good... kung magsalita kayo para kayong santo ah... can you prove your accusations na kay GMA galing yun? think before you speak. if you speak irresponsibly, then what differs you from these politicians, then why would anyone listen to you if you are no different and no better...

7. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    the people na dada ng dada ngayon ay ang mga tao na hindi nabigyan nun humingi sila... now think about it, if nabigyan sila, magsasalita ba sila? blackmail lang yan...

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by explorer View Post
    you think people who went to edsa and toppled marcos and erap (and pandak benefited from it) were paid and now that people would like to call for pandak to resign are being paid to join the rally? i now tend to beleieve that you are part of the problem of this country who would like to pretend like a blind about the corruption of the government and try to acuse people (who have the pure intention to change this country for good) that they being paid to join a good cause...i think you're more stup!d than raul gonzales.
    Cool ka lang pards he he he don't lay your cards on the table, nagmumukha ka tuloy na desperado...masyadong kang nasaktan...why? remember asar-talo, ikaw nga dyan lahat ng copy-paste mo e pang destabilization to havoc
    chaos...baka ikaw si OB ...sorry mga Mods...namemersonal kasi...OT...pang Mob rule ang style nya...gusto nya maniniwala na lang sa blah blah blah without evidence at violent revolution daw...what a crap...
    Last edited by jeffrocks; February 14th, 2008 at 03:10 AM.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Tamang-tama, I'll be in Makati CBD on Friday afternoon to renew my health
    insurance. Daan ako sa rally at medyo usyoso muna. Pag nakita ko that it's
    the usual "hakot" crowd and left-leaning fringe lunatics, then I'm outta
    there. Pero kung "OK" naman ang crowd, I'll stay and join.

Ano mga tsikoteers na magagawi sa Makati on Friday pm, punta rin kayo at
    kitakits tayo dun!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffrocks View Post
    Cool ka lang pards he he he don't lay your cards on the table, nagmumukha ka tuloy na desperado...masyadong kang nasaktan...why? remember asar-talo, ikaw nga dyan lahat ng copy-paste mo e pang distabilization to havoc
    chaos...baka ikaw si OB ...sorry mga Mods...namemersonal kasi...OT...pang Mob rule ang style nya...
    actually, i respect your opinion if you side with gma or abalalos....i don't care if you continue to lick their ass....but when you try to assume and tell everyone here that those who want to go to rally this coming friday you are insulting the intelligence of those people...were those people who went to edsa 1 and 2 paid to go to edsa?....and what's the problem with the copy and paste thing? desperate? why should i be desperate? i think you are the desperate one when you start insulting those people who would like to join that rally.
    Last edited by explorer; February 14th, 2008 at 03:09 AM.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Big Rally this Friday