New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I like the fact that he actually does something while he's in the office.

But I don't like the seemingly "try-anything-just-do-something" approach they use at the MMDA. How would you feel if they said: "Hey, let's try a 25% flat income tax for one year... and if that doesn't work, let's do something else!"

It's this kind of slap-dash approach to traffic management that causes so many accidents every time the MMDA changes schemes. It's reckless and irresponsible. yes, I'm happy they're doing something, but I just wish they'd think about it before actually doing it.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    personally, i like his style. disciplinarian, kamay na bakal, hindi natatakot in implementing programs no matter how unpopular they are.

i like what he did in marikina. its such a clean city. walang kalat sa kalye. even the tambays have to wear something when they are outside, bawal ang nakahubad.

but unfortunately, its not yet his time.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    would vote for him!!!

we need a strong president with strong political will....

disiplina ang kailangan natin..............

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    I'd vote for him.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ok sya pero ayaw ko sa kanya. parang mas ok sya as dilg secretary na lang. maganda nagawa nya sa marikina kaso madami din kwento galing sa mga taga munisipyo mismo. hay nako. si orbos gusto ko kumandidato.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    ayoko baka maging pink ang palasyo hehe
    but seriously masyado pang maaga para maging presidente siya, pero meron pa siyang 3 years para magpasikat

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Ayusin niya muna traffic sa EDSA...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    it doesn't follow that if your a good local official, eh magiging magalin ka rin sa national.... case in point...the estradas....maganda rin naman ang san juan, in fact mas maganda pa sa marikina....so magaling bang national officials sina erap and jinggoy...

how about lito lapid or bong revilla??? magagaling silang local officials pero bano sa national...

iba kasi talaga ang national level.....kaya hinde ako naniniwala na dahil maganda nagawa niya sa marikina eh magaling or pwede na siyang presidente...

napakaliit ng marikina compare sa pilipinas..so maganda rin nagawa ng asawa ni bayani sa marikina in fact ang sabi ng mga tao mas magaling siyang mayor compare kay bayani..so pwede na rin siyang maging presidente ng pilipinas?

yes he's doing something, but the bottom line is meron bang result yun mga changes na ginawa niya sa MMDA? na-ease ba ang traffic sa edsa?...nabawasan ba ang mga colorum buses?

yun mga demolitions, road widening na nakikita natin sa Tv para sabihin natin meron siyang ginagawa daw is nangyayari lang sa mga selective places in manila.

in short hinde pa siya pwede or hinde talaga siya pwede to be the next president....
    Last edited by shadow; January 15th, 2008 at 10:47 AM.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    I like the fact that he actually does something while he's in the office.

But I don't like the seemingly "try-anything-just-do-something" approach they use at the MMDA. How would you feel if they said: "Hey, let's try a 25% flat income tax for one year... and if that doesn't work, let's do something else!"

It's this kind of slap-dash approach to traffic management that causes so many accidents every time the MMDA changes schemes. It's reckless and irresponsible. yes, I'm happy they're doing something, but I just wish they'd think about it before actually doing it.
    Exactly. A national leader must have, among others, the proven ability to think problems through and come up with carefully crafted solutions. I have not seen this in the way the MMDA has gone about their so-called traffic management activities.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Yay for wet towels!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
BF for president?