New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    I will highly consider voting for BF or RD....

Any more qualified candidates, with good sense of nationalism, good intentions for the country and its people and excellent track record of public service?

5000:boom:

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    I would love to see BF win, pero honestly, baka hanggang MM lang ang popularity niya. Sa dami din ng mga vendors at squatters na galit sa kanya, malamang kahit dito sa MM, hindi siya manalo.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
    I would love to see BF win, pero honestly, baka hanggang MM lang ang popularity niya. Sa dami din ng mga vendors at squatters na galit sa kanya, malamang kahit dito sa MM, hindi siya manalo.
    kailan kaya mangyayari na hindi popularity ang basehan kundi merits ang pagpili ng leader natin? but still hoping that one day this will come to a reality!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    no chance na manalo si ni BF in a national position....he won;t be even considered as presidentiable ng party niya

yun mga hard stance type of leader will only work in local level, but never in a national, masyadong maraming dapat isipin or pakisamahan pag national leader ka na...
    Last edited by shadow; January 8th, 2008 at 10:07 AM.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    for me, i ok sya maging president, nakikita kasi natin yun mga ginagawa nya, at pinatutupad sa kalsada, yun u-turn lang hindi ko gusto hehehe!! pero naisip ko din na hindi ba masyadong maaga para sa kanya to become presindent? i ba mas maganda kung sa mababang position muna, senador, vice president, etc...

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumusut_Amige View Post
    kailan kaya mangyayari na hindi popularity ang basehan kundi merits ang pagpili ng leader natin? but still hoping that one day this will come to a reality!
    Philippines needs an Electoral reforms and stablish an electoral college, para maiwasan ang popularity vote that caused ng patayan at lokohan sa election.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    iboboto ko siya if ever kahit wala pa kong binotong presidente na nanalo. personal preference yan eh… Duterte is also good, kahit ano takbuhan niya sa national he’ll surely gets my vote.

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Ok na ok sakin si BF kaso mukhang malabo siya manalo as president. Try muna niya as senator just to test his impact sa national level. Then try to make a name for himself then run na as president.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    pwede rin. the man has got the guts to implement changes that may possibly prove detrimental to his position. kailangan natin iyan! hindi takot maging unpopular

10. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    He has that no-nonsense hard nose approach that our country needs to finally break out of the vicious cycle of corruption and poverty.

He will be good for motorists for sure. He's the kind of guy who can initiate and finish the much needed rationalization of mass transport in the Metro Manila starting with EDSA and the phase out of jeepneys to give way to more efficient transportation.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
BF for president?