New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Just saw it in the papers, he's willing to be the contender for his party.

So guys what do you think...does this guy have a chance?

Medyo confident pa nga sya kc kilala daw sya ng madaming tao including the masa......hehe kilala sya ng masa as being the No.1 demolisher of street vendors

Personally, I'd like him to win coz he seems to have the will to implement changes, but i think wala syang chance esp sa provinces

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I'll vote for him. I like how Bayani is not afraid to make the unpopular decision in order to make things right. I'm not sure about his chances of winning though. He's not too popular with the masa ata.

He has the capability to run...BUT not as President. He jump too fast. I remember Mayor A. LIM. Maybe he get's the same.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by awing View Post
    He has the capability to run...BUT not as President. He jump too fast. I remember Mayor A. LIM. Maybe he get's the same.
    +1. Would be interesting though if Erap would run again and BF is another candidate... pag-matalo ung latter edi parang Lim nga.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    BF and Rudy Dirty Duterte pa rin!

Quote Originally Posted by Isuzoom View Post
    BF and Rudy Dirty Duterte pa rin!
    So you mean Rudy D will be his Vice? I think he has a BIG chance.

If all the Cities follow what is Davao now is experiencing, there will be a BIG impact for the progress of our country.
    Last edited by awing; January 7th, 2008 at 10:47 PM.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    bf is good bt i dont think his popularity wont be captured with the different islands of the philippines even if hed gone tri media

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Dapat VP muna sya para mas ok.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by awing View Post
    So you mean Rudy D will be his Vice? I think he has a BIG chance.

If all the Cities follow what is Davao now is experiencing, there will be a BIG impact for the progress of our country.

i think if all the mayors in our country will be like sb, bf and duterte, dna natin kailangan pa ng mga politicians hehehe...

BF? baka pag nanalo yun eh mgaging kulay fenk na buong pinas

pero seriously, napansin ko, bakit lagi tayo person oriented? sana naman bumalik na tayo sa two party system ala USA...meh mga caucuses para malaman talaga kung sino talaga ang karapat dapat. satin kz kahit sino pwede. alang party o plataporma.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    I will vote for him. He is what our country needs.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
BF for president?