New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 234 of 236 FirstFirst ... 134184224230231232233234235236 LastLast
Results 2,331 to 2,340 of 2351
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Yatta View Post
    Undiagnosed heart/circulatory conditions nga. Are we still talking about COVID vaccine conspiracies?

Anyway, OnT, still don't like BBM but at least may balls na siya vs Digong though the latter's trolls (surely paid from Beijing coffers) are still at it with the war propaganda.
    si kags kasi pinapasok pa yung covid vaccine. Mali naman siya because the cases I know happened pre pandemic

agree on BBM too, at least hindi tuta ng China.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Yikes ano ba meron sa basketball. May officemate din ako na bigla sumama pakiramdam during basketball. Sinugod sa hospital DOA na. He was mid to late 30s lang.

Pre pandemic, so nothing to do with the vaccines. 2018 or 2019 siguro.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    it's probably because it's argueably the country's most popular heart rate fast-ener and cardiac challenger,
    hence its seeming obiquitousness as heart attack inducer.

sometimes, however,
    the heart need not be challenged.
    a long-standing thrombus detaches in the course of everyday sedentary activity, into a coronary embolus...

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Went to 2 funerals last month. Both in their early 30s. Both have pretty active lifestyles, one died in the middle of his weekly basketball game. Both died of heart attacks, undiagnosed heart or BP problems. Both refused/waived to take the office annual physical exams as well as the office health card, "bata pa naman daw sila" and "wala naman nararamdaman".
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    Sa amin din. Officemate ko. In their 20s, basketball din.
    Yatta and BratPAQ, I'm curious, these guys you know, are they a little overweight? My officemate kasi na DOA while playing basketball, he is overwight.

Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    it's probably because it's argueably the country's most popular heart rate fast-ener and cardiac challenger,
    hence its seeming obiquitousness as heart attack inducer.

sometimes, however,
    the heart need not be challenged.
    a long-standing thrombus detaches in the course of everyday sedentary activity, into a coronary embolus...
    This is what I'm telling my older friends, wag nila i push heart nila. Ako nga, I wanna go back to the gym pero wag na lang kasi old na. Para kasi may gustong patunayan na, they still have the health of a 20 yr old. I think no matter how you take care of yourself, a 50 yr old can't say na he has the heart of a 20 yr old.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Yatta and BratPAQ, I'm curious, these guys you know, are they a little overweight? My officemate kasi na DOA while playing basketball, he is overwight.

This is what I'm telling my older friends, wag nila i push heart nila. Ako nga, I wanna go back to the gym pero wag na lang kasi old na. Para kasi may gustong patunayan na, they still have the health of a 20 yr old. I think no matter how you take care of yourself, a 50 yr old can't say na he has the heart of a 20 yr old.
    Footballers like Fabrice Muamba collapse due to high level of fitness | Fabrice Muamba | The Guardian

5. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    In a viral public Facebook post being shared by netizens across social media platforms, Bathan shared a screenshot of her supposed conversation with her best friend Regal Oliva, also the Mandaue City Treasurer lawyer. Bathan shared that Oliva sought her assistance as the latter “needed help on Google Translate” that prompted her to stop her meeting about a national issue.

“When your bestfriend calls you because she needed help on Google Translate so she can eat and thrive in Japan, all else will have to stop. Even if it’s about the airport takeover and privatization,” Bathan’s caption read. She also tagged Oliva in her post with the screenshot of their conversation.

Oliva also took to Facebook to share her account while in Japan, captioning it as “True Story.”

DOT exec under fire for post claiming she prioritized helping friend in Japan over nat'l meeting | Philstar.com

6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    In a viral public Facebook post being shared by netizens across social media platforms, Bathan shared a screenshot of her supposed conversation with her best friend Regal Oliva, also the Mandaue City Treasurer lawyer. Bathan shared that Oliva sought her assistance as the latter “needed help on Google Translate” that prompted her to stop her meeting about a national issue.

“When your bestfriend calls you because she needed help on Google Translate so she can eat and thrive in Japan, all else will have to stop. Even if it’s about the airport takeover and privatization,” Bathan’s caption read. She also tagged Oliva in her post with the screenshot of their conversation.

Oliva also took to Facebook to share her account while in Japan, captioning it as “True Story.”

DOT exec under fire for post claiming she prioritized helping friend in Japan over nat'l meeting | Philstar.com
    As usual, out of context daw. Obvious naman na sa subconcious nila at feeling privileged talaga.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008

well,
    it simply shows how important she feels her job is...

if that happened in our class,
    "pina-uwi siya malamang, nang titser".

8. Join Date
    May 2019

Lahat na lang i-post sa Socmed.. Ewan, ang engot lang.. pero mukhang malakas loob kasi di naman masisibak sa trabaho.. Mapagpatawad ang mga Pinoy..

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006

BBM's Platform of Government