New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    nainis daw mga pinoy muslim kasi pwede naman daw mag film showing si roque without announcing to the media

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Nasa Job Description yata niya/nila iyan...

16.9K:spam:

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    sino nakapanood na?
    me. na curious lang ako bakit nagwawala ang mga muslim brothers natin sa ME. offensive nga naman talaga yung film

4. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    papansin naman talaga yan si harry roque. may pa suka suka pa sya nung napanood nya kuno for the first time yung video ng mindanao massacre. alam naman ng lahat na ilang beses nya na napanood yon bago sya sumuka.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by robot.sonic View Post
    papansin naman talaga yan si harry roque. may pa suka suka pa sya nung napanood nya kuno for the first time yung video ng mindanao massacre. alam naman ng lahat na ilang beses nya na napanood yon bago sya sumuka.
    perhaps his being counsel for the Ampatuan victims didn't bring his name up that level para the masses can see him as a good leader.. possible the media also haven't packaged him to be a good one (in spite of his numerous media contacts)... pagtyagaan lang nya siguro.. in the future maybe...

6. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    pati sa dyan sa pagiging counsel for the massacre victims madami din syang issue. grandstanding palagi.

pag maging senator yan may kapalit na si brenda.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Film showing... okay.

Grandstanding... blech. Any problems arising from that are all on his head.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007

Freedom of Expression is NOT EASY. But should be defended.

Watch Michael Douglas explain it in the movie "American President".

9. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Ako rin Wala akong nakitang Masama Sa ginawa ni roque, nagagalit mga Muslims Sa Isang part ng film depicting their god ss womanizer...WTF!? Eh they are allowed to have 4 wives and can have 100 virgins if died as martyr...

They don't need to burden SC for banning the film. We can choose to watch it or not, just let people exercise it...anong Gagawin ng SC? Sige nga? Ipatigil Sa google?

Kung ma ban man available rin siguro Sa suking DVD seller which are Muslims...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Yeah I agree. I have read the history of Mohammad, he is a General who turned into a prophet. In the early days of Islam, disunited Europe (after the fall of the Roman Empire) became united when they sensed a large conquering army is in Spain (di pa nila alam na the early Muslims ito). And to think ang nag-unite eh mga barbarians (northern tribes) and remnant of the Roman Empire (Mediterranean races).

for what reason I don't why the Muslims glorify a leader who is a war mongerer and a conquerer, Hindi ko alam Kung nasaan as religion nila ang sacrifice or love thy enemies, supposedly I thought Islam and Christianity have some similarity coz we all date back to the God of Abraham - Yahweh.

But I have yet to read the Quran to understand why

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

10. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Its hard to comment on this issue. Ang ratio pa naman yata ng muslim pag nagalit sila sa christian is 1 muslim equivalent to 10 christians.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12