New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Nice photo chops. Age of political digital art...buti di siya ginawang unggoy.

that's too much. The person who did that got no class at all.

basic human nature, it's all the same anywhere.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
    ^^^ Why are you even debating with Gen. Miting? He's OB, a known attention-getter with hare-brained ideas and theories. Just look at his loony statements above. It's so full of holes, it can be mistaken for Swiss cheese. His tactic is to bait you with out-of-this-world statements and engage in a moronic debate. Tsaka niya ipapasok yung inner earth and aliens story niya, hehehe
    He'll just drive you in his CRV to inner Earth.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    *JAP

Don't worry about the SS sig. I've done my homework on that. (Hmmm, come to think of it, I've done a whole lot of research on WW 2, particularly the Western Theater). Not all in the SS were bloodthirsty Jew-haters. Only those in the Einsatzgruppen and SS bigwigs like Himmler, Reinhard Heydricht, et al.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    *JAP

Don't worry about the SS sig. I've done my homework on that. (Hmmm, come to think of it, I've done a whole lot of research on WW 2, particularly the Western Theater). Not all in the SS were bloodthirsty Jew-haters. Only those in the Einsatzgruppen and SS bigwigs like Himmler, Reinhard Heydricht, et al.
    Understood.

Just be careful where you display the SS part not because of what they stood for. But, some of these white supremacists troll certain sites. I doubt they'd spend time at tsikot.com. But, you never know.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    ^^^ Why are you even debating with Gen. Miting? He's OB, a known attention-getter with hare-brained ideas and theories. Just look at his loony statements above. It's so full of holes, it can be mistaken for Swiss cheese. His tactic is to bait you with out-of-this-world statements and engage in a moronic debate. Tsaka niya ipapasok yung inner earth and aliens story niya, hehehe
    That's alright. I'm a laid-back kind of guy.

If someone's not personally attacking me without good reason, then whatever that person says is fine. Everyone's got an opinion no matter how strange.

If I can't make heads or tails of what a person is saying, I usually just keep quiet and not respond.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    which leads me to Hitler's expedition in the Himalayas. nag-send sya ng SS nun sa Tibet and measured the primitives there kasi he believed they were his long lost ancestors. kaya nga hindi ako naniniwala sa white supremacist theory ng modern nazi's.

http://www.lightwatcher.com/old_ligh...ler_tibet.html

and if you'll read about the hollow earth theory. napalaki ng role ng Tibet or buddhism sa theory, bec. the buddhists believe in the kingdom inside the earth. incidentally, tibet is one 3 places suspected to be entrances to hollow earth. one of which is Egypt. eto pa nakakapagtaka, bakit welcome na welcome si Hitler and his SS sa arabs. considering they're not even white.

i tell u it's not about whites. it's all about the jews. di ba arabs are eternally laban sa jews

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen. Miting View Post
    which leads me to Hitler's expedition in the Himalayas. nag-send sya ng SS nun sa Tibet and measured the primitives there kasi he believed they were his long lost ancestors. kaya nga hindi ako naniniwala sa white supremacist theory ng modern nazi's.

and if you'll read about the hollow earth theory. napalaki ng role ng Tibet or buddhism sa theory, bec. the buddhists believe in the kingdom inside the earth. incidentally, tibet is one 3 places suspected to be entrances to hollow earth. one of which is Egypt. eto pa nakakapagtaka, bakit welcome na welcome si Hitler and his SS sa arabs. considering they're not even white.

i tell u it's not about whites. it's all about the jews. di ba arabs are eternally laban sa jews
    Meron din entrance in one of the Amputa mansions

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucius View Post
    Meron din entrance in one of the Amputa mansions
    I thought the 3rd entrance was through the hole his head?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen. Miting View Post

If you read Mein Kampf, Hitler already made clear the German (or erroneously termed Aryan race) people were the master race. There's no room for Jews nor intermarriage with all other races whom he considered inferior.

The study of ancestry through Tibetans was an attempt at scientific thought. Even whites had to descend from somewhere. In Hitler's mind, his master race has evolved while all other races haven't and were still grouped with our hominid ancestors. I mean we all descended from hominids. But, would you like someone calling you a chimp or monkey on your face? In short, we're subhuman in his eyes. If he considered the Soviets subhuman, what more the average Asian?

It didn't change the fact that Hitler wanted whites and whites only to rule the Earth.

His way of thinking was twisted. Unfortunately, there are people who are trying to keep alive his way of thinking.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; December 12th, 2009 at 02:05 AM.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by nickriingen
    Modern day Fuehrer? What do you think?
    Nah. The rise of Hitler was fueled by German nationalism---which was hurting as a result of onerous provisions of the Treaty of Versailles when Germany lost in WWI.

GMA? I doubt if there's an iota of nationalism in her.
    Last edited by ghosthunter; December 12th, 2009 at 10:16 PM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Arroya as a Nazi?