New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Bagay! Sayang I have no spare time to make good shops lately. Few weeks ago I shop'd my friends faces in the New Moon poster

3. Join Date
    Jun 2009

Modern day Fuehrer? What do you think?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Personally, I don't think even her deserve to be equated with one of the most evil men in history.

Whatever bad she did doesn't even come close. I'm sure the young have no notion of history and all these are in jest.

But, I don't find anything funny in it.

In Hitler's eyes, all Pinoys including her probably should be exterminated.

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Yup I agree with Jun, Der Fuhrer is on a whole new level. Though I think Stalin takes the cake. That guy is one notch higher than ze Fuhrer

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Hitler had the unfortunate luck of losing the war. Granted, he was an evil man, and did a lot of unspeakable crimes, but if Germany won the war, then Churchill (or even Roosevelt) would have been portrayed in history as the Devil Incarnate.

After all, history is written by the victors.

Anyway, enough of the serious talk. Eto na lang picture ni Pandak na mas appropriate (IMO):

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
    Hitler had the unfortunate luck of losing the war. Granted, he was an evil man, and did a lot of unspeakable crimes, but if Germany won the war, then Churchill (or even Roosevelt) would have been portrayed in history as the Devil Incarnate.
    Maybe so. Hitler's goal was the eventual extermination of anyone who wasn't white. He even had white muslims in his SS which showed religion was merely a tool in achieving his goal.

If Germany had won the war, sooner or later he'd turn on his Japanese ally and exterminate them too.

The best case scenario for people like us would've been slaves languishing in camps while the "master race" populated the Earth.

I noticed you have SS in your sig. I realize they were considered an elite unit. But, I hope you know what they stood for. Also, the white supremacist idiots here where I live tend to get pissed off when they see a non-white using one of their cherished symbols.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; December 10th, 2009 at 12:34 AM.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    gma as a nazi is kinda inappropriate imo
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

9. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    hitler tried to exterminate the inferior race. and he saw it more in the jews and the gypsy's and the greeks. kasi sila yun mahilig sa homo***uality and sodomy etc. etc.

yun lang talaga yun. hitler saw how powerful homo***uals were in his early life. walang asawa, walang anak, ni hindi na nga gagastos sa wedding yun. imagine ang mag-asawa bago mag-asawa kelangan ng gumastos ng half-a-million just to get married. ang mga homo***uals tipid na yun panggamit na sa career nila. that's why he tried to exterminate them bec. he saw the danger >> meaning mas naging inferior ang men vs. homo***uals.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen. Miting View Post
    hitler tried to exterminate the inferior race. and he saw it more in the jews and the gypsy's and the greeks. kasi sila yun mahilig sa homo***uality and sodomy etc. etc.

yun lang talaga yun. hitler saw how powerful homo***uals were in his early life. walang asawa, walang anak, ni hindi na nga gagastos sa wedding yun. imagine ang mag-asawa bago mag-asawa kelangan ng gumastos ng half-a-million just to get married. ang mga homo***uals tipid na yun panggamit na sa career nila. that's why he tried to exterminate them bec. he saw the danger >> meaning mas naging inferior ang men vs. homo***uals.
    To Hitler, there's no inferior race as in individual race. There's only one "master race" and all other races are inferior to them.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Arroya as a Nazi?