New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Yup, he is a good candidate/man bro. Met him at least a couple of times during one of his Red Cross drives and during one of our extended family affairs. Unfortunately, he does not have a nationwide-base to be able to implement his projects for the country. I am hoping that Pres. Aquino would offer him a position that has the teeth to make a difference for the country....

10.2K:chicken:
    Last edited by CVT; June 22nd, 2010 at 12:41 PM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    now I know bakit ayaw alisin yun sticker sa kotse...somebody loves d!ck so much :naughty2:
    Last edited by shadow; June 22nd, 2010 at 12:46 PM.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    Yup, he is a good candidate/man bro. Met him at least a couple of times during one of his Red Cross drives and during one of our extended family affairs. Unfortunately, he does not have a nationwide-base to be able to implement his projects for the country. I am hoping that Pres. Aquino would offer him a position that has the teeth to make a difference for the country....
    his track record and credentials are the things that made me choose him sir.. being a pnrc volunteer, a good debater, etc. is just a plus. I do hope also that him and bayani be given cabinet posts by Pres Noy even if that would still be after a year. public officials as effective as they are shouldn't be benched. would you mind sharing who's your candidate sir?

Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    now I know bakit ayaw alisin yun sticker sa kotse...somebody loves d!ck so much :naughty2:
    dude, acting so much affected just establish the fact how miserable you are.. it's just a sticko, move on, or get out of the philippines.

“Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice.”

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by akosiempoy View Post
    i still have mine, and plans on keeping it as a sign that i didnt vote for noynoy.
    I'm not siding with shadow or anyone here, but what's your point in showing everyone that you didn't vote for Noynoy? Are you wishing that Noynoy will fail as president so that you can say to everyone who voted for Noynoy "I told you so."?

Why can't everybody just move on and support whoever won in the just concluded elections?

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by akosiempoy View Post
    would you mind sharing who's your candidate sir?
    [/B]

I am with bro. Shadow, bro. akosiempoy....

And, I share the same hopes and aspirations with the people in our country...

We may differ in opinions, but let's help each other in our nation building.

10.2K:chicken:

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Oh no more DICKheads around here kala ko si Innobob lang...

7. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    dickhead? nice, that shows a lot of class

8. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    I am with bro. Shadow, bro. akosiempoy....

And, I share the same hopes and aspirations with the people in our country...

We may differ in opinions, but let's help each other in our nation building.
    suprised to hear that sir as i seldom encounter a well mannered noynoy supporter in the web.. we may differ on our own political views but that doesn't mean that we dont have the same hopes and dreams for our country. campaign season is now over and we already have an elected president. i just find it amusing that some supporters are still allergic to those who doesn't share the same opinion as theirs.

Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Oh no more DICKheads around here kala ko si Innobob lang...
    also affected sir?you may move on or get out of the philippines also.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    I'm not siding with shadow or anyone here, but what's your point in showing everyone that you didn't vote for Noynoy? Are you wishing that Noynoy will fail as president so that you can say to everyone who voted for Noynoy "I told you so."?

Why can't everybody just move on and support whoever won in the just concluded elections?
    sir. the point is.. i only show that i supported this candidate, ofcourse it will equate the fact that i didn't vote for noynoy and so and so. but that doesn't mean that i will not support him and i will be a part of the lefties that will rally and try to oust him. He's the one elected and like you, he is also my president. I will still follow the law, be a good citizen and try my best to not be a baggage to the government... But I didn't vote for him.. enough said?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    mukha ka lng supporter sa hirap magkasama kyo

sa sarap hinuhubad ka na

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Anong pakiramdam ng pagiging supporter ng isang Politiko?