New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Are you going to vote for this candidate?

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

21 31.34%
  • NO

46 68.66%
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    no way !! .. i remember him when he was in UP .. during a protest rally and they were being dispersed .. he was crying out "don't touch me .. hindi niyo ba kilalala tatay ko!" .. i can't think of a better example for a grandstanding wimp than cayetano ..

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    [SIZE=2]A big "NO" to him.He is too ambitious,too proud and tooooooooooo talkative.
    [/SIZE]

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Actually, I don't like the guy. But if he showed proofs against FG, he might get my vote.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    putak ng putak, he needs publicity..sila ni escudero, if they havent been making noise, i dont makikilala sila ng karamihan, pasalamat sya at mabuting senador ang tatay nya. I wont vote for him!

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by nytrider71 View Post
    wattaman, he is so shameless if i may say. he doesn't even have any delicadeza just like the pimentels' & estradas'.who do they think they are that they want to set up a group of families to run the senate. isn't it enough for 1 family member to be in the chamber to institute reforms or whatever they are thinking of. it is now time for the so called civil society to speak up to this INSULT but where are they.... nasulsulan siguro mga bunganga ng "$$$$" .... all this so called civil society do is rally to have the president booted out... whew... what's happening to our country... tsk,tsk...
    magkakamag-anak din naman nasa civil society eh

pareho-pareho lang sila ng raket

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    boto ko yan para may pang-inis ako kay FG, mikey at cong.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    ulol na aso para sa mga arroyo...........di pa sure if he gets my vote

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    di pa rin sure sa akin, pero yun ginawa ng admin na magpatakbo ng certain joselito cayetano, tapos nickname is peter...it's just disgusting!!!

baka iboto ko na ito para makita nila FG and mikee na kahit mangulo sila mananalo pa rin...

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    this guy ran for office in Taguig ... when he and his family lives in Muntinlupa. how did he do it?

he bought a big piece of land in one of the brgy ... made one pretty lass his GF ... and befriended everyone in the community (money left & right ... favors granted left & right)

after being elected, he is seldom seen in his property ... cheated on the GF, then moved full steam ahead on his polical career

will i vote for this guy? NO

1. he has not helped Taguig at all
    2. he has hired my former contractor in his campaign team (he ran away with my money)

very easy to decide if this guy is worthy to be elected ... check the people he's with

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by nemo's friend View Post
    this guy ran for office in Taguig ... when he and his family lives in Muntinlupa. how did he do it?

he bought a big piece of land in one of the brgy ... made one pretty lass his GF ... and befriended everyone in the community (money left & right ... favors granted left & right)

after being elected, he is seldom seen in his property ... cheated on the GF, then moved full steam ahead on his polical career

will i vote for this guy? NO

1. he has not helped Taguig at all
    2. he has hired my former contractor in his campaign team (he ran away with my money)

very easy to decide if this guy is worthy to be elected ... check the people he's with
    dyahe 'to. bistado hahahaha

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Alan Peter Cayetano: Candidate for Senator