New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Are you going to vote for this candidate?

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

21 31.34%
  • NO

46 68.66%
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    another "trapo" in the making...
    wala nang ginawa kundi magreklamo about the gov't. Im not saying na perpekto ang gobyerno pero pag nakikita ko sya sa news, parang batang iyak ng iyak. parang walan naman magandang nagagawa para sa taong bayan (my 2 centavos)

2. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Hindi porke't mahusay magsalita at sikat dahil dada ng dada ay mahusay na.
    Karapat dapat ba siya upang pagkatiwalaan ng mamayanan, alamin natin ang kanyang pagkatao.

what are his achievements in Congress as a Congressman?

1. how many bills has been passed and approved
    2. what are his project done from the countrywide development fund(saan napunta ang bahagi ng fork barrel, nakatulong ba sa tao lalo sa kanyang distrito)
    3. what are his achievement in his district?

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by hotwheels View Post
    Karapat dapat ba siya upang pagkatiwalaan ng mamayanan, alamin natin ang kanyang pagkatao.

2. what are his project done from the countrywide development fund(saan napunta ang bahagi ng fork barrel, nakatulong ba sa tao lalo sa kanyang distrito)
    me and my family NO for CAYETANO (FOR SENATOR)

dapat nilabas na nya yun evidence ng malaman kung totoo yun nga paratang nya. pag naririnig ko to sa radyo i rather change the freq ng AM kc wala kapanipaniwala sa mga pinag sasabi nya sa radyo.

I remember dati sila ni Mayor Tinga nag aaway dahil sa isang school na pinagagawa ng Mayor. naingit cguro.....

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ito ayaw ko rin, pero pag naiisp ko na pag hinde ko binoto baka makalusot pa si zubiri.. cayetano na lang ako kesa kay zubiri

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    i havent heard much from this guy yet, his dad was a good politician so is pia her sister...

pwede akin na lang si KC lino, mas bagay kami=)

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    war freak 'tong tao na'to. nakasalamin pa naman.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jonski View Post
    Yucks. ayaw ko kay Cayetano.. putak ng putak pero wala naman mapakita ebidensya...gusto lang ng publicity.
    agree with you bro...

Quote Originally Posted by hotwheels View Post

tama, sa congress nga wala yata nagawa , what more kung sa senate??? batikos dito batikos doon, yun na lang ba gagawin nya???
    :peace:

8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    His 3rd on my list

9. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    this guy is 3rd or 4th on the latest sws survey on the senatoriables. Tsk tsk, only the common pinoy will vote for someone who does grandstanding without any semblance of proof just to ensure his popularity for the upcoming elections. Dirty politics at its best. Unfortunately, getting 3rd or 4th place shows how our electoral system doesn't work. We will end up with people who are either stupid intellectually, or stupid morally. Or moreso, corrupted brilliantly.

No to cayetano. No to our electoral process. Change it!! That's why the barangay captain in our location doesn't do anything with the squatters and the colorum pedicabs and tricycles. They are the votes that brought him to power, and will bring him back to power, not the middle and upper class that pays the taxes that provides him his monthly salary.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    wattaman, he is so shameless if i may say. he doesn't even have any delicadeza just like the pimentels' & estradas'.who do they think they are that they want to set up a group of families to run the senate. isn't it enough for 1 family member to be in the chamber to institute reforms or whatever they are thinking of. it is now time for the so called civil society to speak up to this INSULT but where are they.... nasulsulan siguro mga bunganga ng "$$$$" .... all this so called civil society do is rally to have the president booted out... whew... what's happening to our country... tsk,tsk...

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Alan Peter Cayetano: Candidate for Senator