New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 463 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    all these so-called lists are still ... tentative.
    they are still trying to get a feel of the crowd... nagpaparinig... tinitikman ang tubig... kung may pag-asa silang manalo o wala.
    Malapit na din Oct 2021 para sa final list of candidates hehe. My bet, Pacman and Sara would surely be there. If BBM or Isko will also run, Leni would surely like her chances even more.

2. Join Date
    May 2019
    -----
    erase erase

3. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by misseksaherada View Post
    Sir Bloo, baka pwede po ilipat ito sa iba nating ginagamit, alternative sa Tsikot..
    Sayang baka bigla mawala.. Or mahirapan tayo ilipat..
    Itong topic missx?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    May 2019
    ----
    erase erase

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I can't stop members from moving away from the board but while tsikot is still running, I hope we ENCOURAGE traffic at the site instead of the opposite. We want the board sold but how will that be if we want to move active threads in other sites?

I am just making a plea to the members. I hope the board does not get dissolved so let's do what we can to help. This is almost 2 DECADES of information and it would be such a waste to lose it. If the unfortunate thing happens, then there are the multiple alternative sites already, but while the site is still up, let's keep the board alive.

I am sure the site is helpful to a lot of members and non-members even for topics beyond cars (technology, current events, health etc) and I am still hoping that it will go on beyond 2022

Thank you

6. Join Date
    May 2019
    Noted po Ms. Cathy..
    Di ko naisip yung traffic ng Tsikot, naisip ko lang yung data..

inedit ko na po post ko.
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I can't stop members from moving away from the board but while tsikot is still running, I hope we ENCOURAGE traffic at the site instead of the opposite. We want the board sold but how will that be if we want to move active threads in other sites?

I am just making a plea to the members. I hope the board does not get dissolved so let's do what we can to help. This is almost 2 DECADES of information and it would be such a waste to lose it. If the unfortunate thing happens, then there are the multiple alternative sites already, but while the site is still up, let's keep the board alive.

I am sure the site is helpful to a lot of members and non-members even for topics beyond cars (technology, current events, health etc) and I am still hoping that it will go on beyond 2022

Thank you

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    What a comment. [emoji23]

img-f82611e0e12966012af7aeaa475dd231-v.jpg

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    all these so-called lists are still ... tentative.
    they are still trying to get a feel of the crowd... nagpaparinig... tinitikman ang tubig... kung may pag-asa silang manalo o wala.
    Presidentiables are afraid to show their cards this early for fear of black propaganda being hurled from them from both the left and the right. Binay and villar knows this too well.
    You can see the climate as early as last year on who have plans to run. You really need as much as 2 years of planning and campaigning just to get your name out there. Especially now during the Covid times.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Malapit na din Oct 2021 para sa final list of candidates hehe. My bet, Pacman and Sara would surely be there. If BBM or Isko will also run, Leni would surely like her chances even more.
    Pretty sure someone from the admin will try to entice/convince someone not exactly opposition but neutral (like Lacson) to throw a wrench in the works of the opposition.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Yatta View Post
    Pretty sure someone from the admin will try to entice/convince someone not exactly opposition but neutral (like Lacson) to throw a wrench in the works of the opposition.
    Sila daw ni Sotto. Hehe