New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 241 of 241 FirstFirst ... 141191231237238239240241
Results 2,401 to 2,410 of 2410
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Ok lesson of the day for politicians aspiring either for the Presidency or Vice presidency.

Make sure your running mate is mar roxas. [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Perhaps, third time's the charm? At least good luck charm siya sa kasama niya. Haha.

The road to 2022 begins.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by absinthe View Post
    Congressional tally and canvassing has been completed.

P = no surprises here
    VP = Leni Robredo wins with a margin of 263,473 votes against BBM

It's official na, pag natalo si BBM sa recount. Nadaya kasi si BBM. Dito ginamit ng LP ang machinery. Hapi hapi pati mga senador nila

3. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Perhaps, third time's the charm? At least good luck charm siya sa kasama niya. Haha.

The road to 2022 begins.
    its going to be Pacman vs Roxas in 2022. Kung gagawin election bukas, im sure talo pa rin si roxas :rofl: panalo si pacqy

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Anak ng Pusa View Post
    its going to be Pacman vs Roxas in 2022. Kung gagawin election bukas, im sure talo pa rin si roxas :rofl: panalo si pacqy
    Oh no doubt since most of the voters think the way like you do. Cary mo lang yan bro. Libre naman yan.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    We're not sure if there will be a presidential elections in 6 years... The Mayor wants to throw out everything and start fresh...

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sabi ni duts he'll still stay in Davao. Ok yan! We can have two presidents, he as president of Mindanao and the rest of the island si president robredo. [emoji16][emoji1376]

Wala ng VP-VP

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Ok lesson of the day for politicians aspiring either for the Presidency or Vice presidency.

Make sure your running mate is mar roxas. [emoji12]

Tragis, natawa ako diyan.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    miriam sanitago is in the icu unit of makati med daw. she was rushed to the hospital yesterday via ambulance

9. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Sabi ni duts he'll still stay in Davao. Ok yan! We can have two presidents, he as president of Mindanao and the rest of the island si president robredo. [emoji16][emoji1376]

Wala ng VP-VP

No matter how much he bellyaches about "napilitan lang" or that he didn't want to be president in the first place, in the end, he did not withdraw from the race, and he did win -- panindigan naman sana nya.

You adjust to the job, the job doesn't adjust to you -- that is being professional, that is being a statesman.

I hope he realizes that soon, nagmumukha syang batang sumpungin sa ginagawa niya. Sayang naman ang pagtiwala ng tao sa kanya. Sa inaasal niya ngayon, he doesn't want to be president...he wants to be king.
    Last edited by badkuk; June 1st, 2016 at 04:18 PM.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nasa icu si miriam? lumala yata sakit nung nalaman kung sino bagong secretary of justice?

2016 Presidential Election